• Thread starter Thread starter barani6600
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,525

barani6600

ISP
BSNL
Hi All

With this month bill BSNL attached a Instruction Manual regarding the BSNL DATAONE Broadband.

1) If a subscriber reaches his free bandwidth limit i.e (1.5 & 2.5 GB..etc) in the day time usage.
2) The system will alert that the monthly free usage is reached & now your Usage will be chargeable.
3) We have to accept & click OK to continue. Also we have to switch off & on the modem/router to use the broadband.
4) No issue in Night unlimited (2 AM - 8 AM)

This method will alert the Broadband users of their bandwidth usage & also to become aware.

Also many Instructions & Guidelines provided to BSNL Broadband customers Stating "Know your Broadband"

We invite your valuable comments and suggestions, which may be kindly mailed to
jayshan88@bsnl.co.in
or
jayshan88@gmail.com

Probably the technical officer who prepared the 4 page guide.

Dear Jayshan,

I'm using unlimited broadband of BSNL in bangalore. Could you please help me with the billing issues which I'm facing from the last two months now? When I had a service disruptions of 7-8 days in the month of may 2009, I wrote a complaint to and submitted it in the Vijay nagar office and they told me that the bill would be adjusted in the month of June. I again faced a problem for almost 20 days in June(No connection at all and whole area had problems) and still I got the whole month bill for June. And now they say that this will be adjusted in July. Can you please help me with it? I'm not getting a proper service for the money I'm paying and moreover they are charging 875 Rs every month for such pathetic service. I've given a written complaint also to Mr Laxmi Narayan who is the JTO for our area but still no action has been taken. Could you please let me know what is the procedure to be followed during such problems?

I also learnt that if the service is not available for 15 days of a month then the customer should not be charged at all. But in this case I'm getting a full bill.

This is my last effort to get the response for the problems. If I do not get any response then I would be left with no chance but to switch to other internet service providers and terminate the BSNL connection.

Regards,

Ravikiran Khanapure
BSNL phone No : 080 23155720
Consumer No : 50932230
Address : #162, 2nd Floor, 7th D main, 4th Stage, 3rd block, WOC, Basaveshwar Nagar, Bangalore

Mobile No : 9886497953

----------

Dear Jayshan,

I'm using unlimited broadband of BSNL in bangalore. Could you please help me with the billing issues which I'm facing from the last two months now? When I had a service disruptions of 7-8 days in the month of may 2009, I wrote a complaint to and submitted it in the Vijay nagar office and they told me that the bill would be adjusted in the month of June. I again faced a problem for almost 20 days in June(No connection at all and whole area had problems) and still I got the whole month bill for June. And now they say that this will be adjusted in July. Can you please help me with it? I'm not getting a proper service for the money I'm paying and moreover they are charging 875 Rs every month for such pathetic service. I've given a written complaint also to Mr Laxmi Narayan who is the JTO for our area but still no action has been taken. Could you please let me know what is the procedure to be followed during such problems?

I also learnt that if the service is not available for 15 days of a month then the customer should not be charged at all. But in this case I'm getting a full bill.

This is my last effort to get the response for the problems. If I do not get any response then I would be left with no chance but to switch to other internet service providers and terminate the BSNL connection.

Regards,

Ravikiran Khanapure
BSNL phone No : 080 23155720
Consumer No : 50932230
Address : #162, 2nd Floor, 7th D main, 4th Stage, 3rd block, WOC, Basaveshwar Nagar, Bangalore

Mobile No : 9886497953

Sir, If you are staying near the area covered by Railwire - Home, you may apply and get the best net connection (fast growing) from Indian Railways. Their contention ratio is also best 1:4, speed and tariff are best comparable. why bang the bsnl people when to no longer hear you. Better enquire with somebody locally whether this railwire is available and their performance and get one connection for you.

I hope you may not face a sorry situation with them.

@jayshan88 is from BSNL TamilNadu circle, and prefers complaint/s
from TamilNadu BB users. Kindly excuse if no reply from him/
or delayed reply. . email address, I gave from a circular issued in Chennai with telephone bill.
==========================================
@/srkhanapure/

Bangalore BB users please try Online complaint
http://i10.tinypic.com/6q2wfip.jpg

http://www.bangaloretelecom.com/dataone/dataone_compl.php technical

http://www.bangaloretelecom.com/query.php?op=ds2
billing problems

jaijaihave some shame and aplogise 2 me. or r u just increasing ur postsu r a fool, why dont u accept it