Bsnl Dataone Easily Hackable

• Thread starter Thread starter saabu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 30,532

saabu

I am not a hacker but i can get you any number or username and passwords for any type of DATAONE account... any city... any plan... home .... businesss everything....

BSNL can suck and you can get huge bills that can fuck your arse.

Be smart...

ya there are people here who doubt wt i have mentioned earlier... fair enough...
email me at cbsheth@gmail.com
I will try to get your account info and get back to you...

please let me your some email id where i can send it to you so that its not out in open and ya do post your comments here once i mail it back to you...

thank you everyone...
again i did try talking to bsnl people as well as with some news people hopefully reveal it all in a months time through a tv channel till then play safe

May I suggest to show your hacking talents to BSNL higher officials so that they can secure the dataone accounts ... !

yes. u r not hacker. but u r cracker..... :lol: can u tell me is there any site on that i can check dataone usage a/c without having bsnl broadband ...... b/s i cant access dataone a/c sites with other isp.......

get me my user details..cuz thats the only way i'll know that ur not some dumb kid who suddenly got a sugar rush..

ha ha.. sounds like a PJ... if hacking was eaisier then think.................................................... lol!!!

as said by nightwolf2k5
Code:
get me my user details..cuz thats the only way i'll know that ur not some dumb kid who suddenly got a sugar rush..
Try hacking else die...

first off all this guy should be warned for discussing this here....and if he thinks...that he is smart enough to hack BSNL...let him try.....(even at a stage I thought I could brute force Bsnl ...now that I have given up such foul dreams)....

QUOTE(kambui @ Feb 26 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]81325[/snapback]
first off all this guy should be warned for discussing this here....and if he thinks...that he is smart enough to hack BSNL...
let him try.....(even at a stage I thought I could brute force Bsnl ...now that I have given up such foul dreams)....[/b]

buddy...
appreciated everything that you wrote there..... dont always use brute force... use brain at times... you will be able to get through

QUOTE(patch @ Feb 26 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]81261[/snapback]
yes. u r not hacker. but u r cracker..... :lol: can u tell me is there any site on that i can check dataone usage a/c without having bsnl broadband ...... b/s i cant access dataone a/c sites with other isp.......[/b]
smart
yes i am not a hacker you can call me cracker.... and yes ofcourse you can check dataone by going through bsnl.co.in via other isp it will work..

well.. i'm still waiting.. its pretty easy to get my user details tbh.. but.. lets see.. prove ur self kid!

Where 's the Hacker ... err Cracker .... Now I know who to blame for that Bill !! ^_^

Everything is possible. DESI-TEK forum was warned and then hacked the site was out for more then 2 months. Only now it has restarted.

we can try and guess the default passwords for dataone accountdont know whether it works now....used to work earlier in bangalore

i actually guessed half the pass words here in bangalore..but.. he claims to "get" the account for u.. so..