Bsnl Dataone Data Flow Upload And Download

• Thread starter Thread starter sanju15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,144

sanju15

hAII have been using dataone broadband in kerala for 3 months. The problem I am facing with this broadband is that it doesn't have a sofware to detect dataflow i.e upload and download data that I have done. I just went through the forum and so many reply. Softwares like netlimiter,bandwidthmeter.....I downloaded most of them but I couldn't satisfy with it. See the dataone plan goes like this 1GB LIMIT- 1 MONTH- RS 500- It has free browsing hours from 2am in the morning to 8 am. I can download more than 1 gb.So I used to schedule my computer to download certain things during this time. But the netmeter calculates all this data too. Could you tell me a software that I get an option to adjust the off peak hours and peak hours. With this option, I could calclate the dataflow in and outside the computer only during peak hours.

http://www.shaplus.com/dataone/index.htm

click on above link and do some research before using this software.

Thanx for the reply I have used shaplus. The thing is that won't it be easy like if you have a software running in the background monitoring all those data and when you wanted just check in with it. Softwares like netmeter does it so. But it doesn't have a peak and off peak controller. Could you suggest any other softwares