BSNL DataOne Broadband: How night unlimited works......

• Thread starter Thread starter srinag
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 15,901

srinag

ISP
Airtel Broadband
Few months into my connection I realized how night unlimited works, but I'm not sure how many are aware of its working. I thought this would be a bit informative for heavy dloaders(such as myself). When BSNL says 2-8am is free they expect you to connect only

thanks for all the maths, but i guess, everyone knows it by now...dont you people?

Thankxx to Datafox I m always updated about by Usage, so if I do something wrong in Free Download time I can get to know very next day 😀Neways thankxx for the info, and explaining in detail.

thanks to crond, i cud force a reconnect at 12:05 even if i forget (i.e. when i had NU) 😀

Thanks a ton for sharing this information with us. It sure will come handy.

i have just got my dataone connection reinstalled after seven month break but now when i try to connect in free hours 2-8am my ADSL link drops every 2 min.what could be the problem. is there any body else who is having same problem.can any one suggest me what to do.

i don't know about this math but now i understand why my usage go daily 400mb above in night,because i ran utorrent scheudler in night from 11.00pm-8am daily and bsnl count daily 400mb i don't understand :wall: why but now it is clear for me:thumbsup:,u certainly save my a lot of money by sharing this valuable information about math of bsnl, so thanks a loooooooooooooooot 😀

thanks for all the maths, but i guess, everyone knows it by now...dont you people?
I guess this dude answers your question....

i don't know about this math but now i understand why my usage go daily 400mb above in night,because i ran utorrent scheudler in night from 11.00pm-8am daily and bsnl count daily 400mb i don't understand :wall: why but now it is clear for me:thumbsup:,u certainly save my a lot of money by sharing this valuable information about math of bsnl, so thanks a loooooooooooooooot 😀

I learnt it the hard way, I intially kept my IP address alive all the time without relesing it and even though I finished my dloads only during nl I was still charged.
Hope the above matter was even the slightest bit informative.

Yeah you learnt it the hard way but now you are a blessing to others.Many thanks for your information.
Peace.

Good info dude.. my friend also facing the same problem.. i'm gonna inform him this info.. thank you..prasanna

any means to counter this problem??. this really hampers d/l s. cant sit till 2 am and turn on the modem..