BSNL cuts broadband fee by up to 75%

• Thread starter Thread starter Raditz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 17,056
Thats why BSNL will going to run out of cash within a year :grin:

BSNL set to run out of cash in a year

Oh, whoops. Could it be the subject of India's first bailout or might they be forced to do something like lay-off excess staff or (gasp) start local loop unbundling?

If they only made Rs100 per month on 10 million Internet connections by doing LLU, that's 100 Crores extra a month for them. Not much on the grand-scale of BSNL's operations, but it wouldn't hurt.

BSNL will not be able to lay off staff, any steps in that direction would lead to a strike and we know what happens thereafter

This is what wikipedia has to say

LLU has not been implemented in Indian cities as of now. However, BSNL recently stated that it will open up its copper loops for private participation

BSNL will not be able to lay off staff, any steps in that direction would lead to a strike and we know what happens thereafter

This is what wikipedia has to say

LLU has not been implemented in Indian cities as of now. However, BSNL recently stated that it will open up its copper loops for private participation

BSNL has been saying that for years.

It keeps getting vetoed.

Those at BSNL believes that it is their right to have the job than earn the eligibility to have the job. They work hard on tests, interviews and once gets in, the system itself would corrupt. Work culture is never this liberal in any of the countries. This is almost reaching the limit. Imagine talking to your airtel mobile phone customer care and BSNL customer care. I am sure I need not explain the experience.

Well when you have a actual technical problem wont a BSNL JTO more helpfull than a AIRTEL CALL CENTER 12th pass customer associate?. I had horrible experiences with airtel and touchwood have been a smooth ride for me since getting dataone from september 2010

hmmm, it is same everywhere. JTO will be helpful, but in my place, they don't even pick up the phone. :angry: