BSNL Credit Limit 2000 in 3G but billed 78000 !!

grammar nazi ? 😕:closedtongue:

Nope, " The " means, that's the only solution, now and then.

I was making a statement, not correcting you 🙂

Reactions: Smh
paid 78k yesterday. AO did nothing. It was international data usage (which happened in the background) credit limit was 1k. I got in writing from AO that bill can go above credit limit with BSNL stamp. Don't know where to go from here.

Bsnl credit limit 2500 in bsnl wimax but they are charging me a bill nearly a 1 lakh rupees? can anyone help ??? can anyone help. I don't received any message when the credit limit exceeded. I talk to various officer but no one is helping over there. If anyone have solution plz send email to abhimanyu050297@gmail.com need help guys

Why do you use it ? Mtnl sent me bill for 23k on RS 1k limit plan, I spoke with their GM and account officer who blamed me only but rectified the bill but not as per the limit and made me pay Rs 2.3k when limit of cyclye was only Rs 999 per month, I disconnected mtnl later thanks to act broadband. Do same for bsnl ? Better use some other co. Why you need wimax anyway, get Airtel broadband if they have it there.

Actually I don't use intentionally I changed the plan from unlimited to limted. I gave the letter to bsnl on 26 aug 2018 and they changed the plan on 29 aug 2018. I don't receive any message when the plan was changed. When I used 90 percent of data and then also what I don't receive any message neither on exceeding the credit limit. They do not even shut down my services when credit limit exceeded.