• Views Views 3,603

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Source

They sent me a bill after actual disconnection even though they have enough money as security. I have filed an application for refund of security amount. I assume I should pay the bill to get the refund cleared?

did you return the handset? must be for the handset..

strange. i think i paid for the handset in full at the time of connection application.

I guess not.

Adjustment For Installation Charges 500.00

Adjustment for Security Deposit 500.00

Adjustment for Broadband Security Deposit 2150.00

Adjustment for Broadband Installation Charges 250.00

Adjustment for Broadband Modem Deposit Charges 500.00

they didnt send me any bill though..they asked me to return the handset or they will deduct it from the security deposit...i said okay.

god knows if and when they would issue the refund now.

make sure that your connection gets terminated completely and only then apply for the refund check...i thought i'd it terminated but when i went there for the refund after 2 months they said that my connection is still active and told me to go and meet SDO(???)...who on checking on computer told me that i have to return handset first to get refund money. 🙁

fe1eac4bd346552d70f16f4bf9a038cd.jpg

Good enough confirmation? 🙂

^I think so...i never got any SMS as they dont have my number..
still better would be to go there and ask the computer uncle to check if your connection has been terminated COMPLETELY so that you can apply for refund...in my case my landline connection was disconnected but connection was still showing active in their system so he said to get it sorted out first.

I have not received any cheque. Not sure what else is supposed to happen? 😕