• Thread starter Thread starter Rohit_08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 9,044

Rohit_08

ISP
bsnl
Can any one help me?
I want to use my BSNL fixed WLL phone set to use internet.
I have already a sancharnet account.The bsnl has provided me a
Hisense ACP606-1 set(CDMA-2000 1x).Now I want to use this set for internet access.
I have a USB to RS232 cable for connection between PC and Phone.
Now I need the drivers but when I dont have the drivers.The local bsnl exchange is not providing the drivers.
Can anyone provide me the drivers?

@rohit_08
Not familiar with your set up.
You say you have a Sancharnet acct and using a WLL phone ?
Do you have a👎 EVDO card /
Now you want to use your cellphone to access the Internet ?
The model is very new ( chinese ) and no details available.
Anyway you can download the cd from Assam web site.
and see if it is useful..

http://www.assam.bsnl.co.in/CDBSNL.zip
http://www.assam.bsnl.co.in/wll_data.htm

1.Wll (tarang) Phone x computer+EVDO card ===>> Internet
2. Fixed Phone x computer=== sancharnet 173333 dialup
3.Wll phone x computer= X serial cable x hisense acp606 cellphone ????== internet
No idea about your set up

can anyone give me the pinout or cable details of this HISENSE FWP ACP606 from BSNL TARANG ?it has a female type COM PORT connector at the back side ...

Sorry for long delayed reply to all.......Hi, Friends this is for all friends who are looking for a way run internet on Hisense CDMA2000 1X FWP Model ACP606-1.Please don't try to find drivers for this model. This model does not support Data Communication. You need to change your Phone Set.I belong to a semi urban area.Where I live was not a feasible area for land line phone.I faced too much trouble for getting Internet connection on FWP Phone. I was also looking initially for the drivers. But when I came to know that this device could not be used for Internet, I went to my local BSNL Office on 03 April 2009.I applied there for Plan 250/ month and for set to be changed.They reply was they don't have the set capable for Internet connection. They told me they will change the set after few days. The real problem starts from here they keep giving me "Tarikh Par tarikh" but they didn’t give me new phone set for more than one month.18 days since 03 May2009 they told me they have used phone sets. If I want one of them they can give me that. The sets were in bad condition so I refused. I don't understand why this BSNL company gives the advertisements about high speed internet on WLL.They can not give us a phone set even after one month.So if any one of you are applying for Internet connection on WLL Phone, first ask them whether they have a Phone Set available for this or not. Otherwise you will get "Tarikh Par Tarikh".This year in june 2010 I got a land line connection and at last I can use internet.