BSNL Broadband Upgraded speeds - When will it Happen ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dushie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,895
"our plans will be much lower than our competitors"

heh, surely he means lower cost and not lower speed LOL

Well, price is the only game BSNL can play. Since they claim it will be lower, will 512 kbps unlimited be available for 750 bucks now. I would like to see my plan being available for 1000 bucks in BSNL. Would be nice for competition.

Well, We can at least expect a 2Mbps plan from BSNL for 1000Rs. As a mark of proving itself as a competitor for Airtel and Reliance. If so it will be a well and good plan to charge the broadband market in INDIA.Hope at least now the ISP's are starting to realize the global penetration.

I wish they add NU speed to unlimited users. Now on 256 Kbps unlimited. It take ages to download something.

I don't feel BSNL is going to launch any aggressive plans. At the most they will match the plans of Airtel. 😱

It is a rumour since a long time about new plans. Everyday we hope of something new, which never comes. Now that Airtel has played their cards, BSNL has no option but to strike back.

When they openly say they will come up with plans they will, doesnt matter whether they match Airtel, which i think they will. We should be happy we are moving towards Mbps unlimited speeds now.

I think that is just a suggestion (2 Mbps), it will take time to implement.

Well my thinking is that they will upgrade the speeds on the currents plans and not change the charges ---256 kbps UL will be upgraded to 512 kbps UL512kbps will be upgraded to 1 mbps ULThey may revise the fares also by Rs 100 - 150 for the plans to match up with competitors

I think that they will upgrade the existing unlimited plans to 384 kbps & 768 kbps respectively while prices may remain same.

Well if its 384 and 768 it would not make any difference...The web content is getting heavy..Videos, animation everywhere....Maybe I'll switch to something else...