BSNL Broadband: Unlimited (‽) Broadband at 249 (10GB Per Day for Rs. 249)

• Thread starter Thread starter ShanksZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,638
You often forget about BSNL monopoly. What will you choose between 2G on mobile with ₹ 100 per GB / month and BSNL ? There are a lot of areas where private players does not like to venture.

10 GB is at 2 Mbps, right ?
It seems it is indeed 2mbps, but the article hasn't stated anything for the post FUP speed, neither have I seen any information on their official website. If the post FUP speed is 1 mbps, then its a good plan, but anything less than that is just shoddy shit, as 10GB will get exhasuted in 10-11 hours, given you do the over night downloads, which will leave us with a piss poor speed for surfing for the later day.

plan is 249rs for six months only after that its 499rs. 10gb/day @ 2mbps after 10gb its 1mbps.

hmm. one can download 20GB at 2mbps in a day so I guess they had to set up a limit. With 1mbps fuped speed, I guess one can download around 15GB in a day?

though when i had bsnl, they barely delivered 80% of the advertised speeds so there's that 😀

BSNL has increased Rs.249 rent validity to one year. Now the rent will be increased to Rs.499 after one year and not six months.