BSNL Broadband to double speeds on Home Combo plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter rocky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 19,417
wow. this sounds like good news!

Sad.. From the news it seems like this that this proposal is only for AP/Hyderabad.. bu hu hu... they should do it for entire India..

what do you want me to say? yes? no?

Sad.. From the news it seems like this that this proposal is only for AP/Hyderabad.. bu hu hu... they should do it for entire India..
lol! Many of my friends are shifting to beam coz of speeds....Even reliance increased speeds to keep up with beam in Hyderabad...now BSNL....See what competition does to the market!
Waiting for craptel to do the same.!

All wish that by doing so m they dont forcefully FUP all plans. Last time they changed the plans , they introduced FUP in lot plans. I think it will be introduced pan india or atlesat i hope so.

Ahh, If they change 512 to 1mbps in 750 UL plan, I'll switch to it from my current 1350 UL plan 😀

whats the point introducing it in AP circle......the damage has been done anyways....BEAM has taken many customers of BSNL already.....I guess its too late......Atleast they should introduce it in MH and Goa circle...where they might get some responses to the changes..

whats the point introducing it in AP circle......the damage has been done anyways....
BEAM has taken many customers of BSNL already.....
I guess its too late......Atleast they should introduce it in MH and Goa circle...where they might get some responses to the changes..

Beam is not available in every part of AP, and Hyderabad is not whole of AP.

Beam is not available in every part of AP, and Hyderabad is not whole of AP.
Still....BEAM has covered some parts of AP....
Theres no point in competing with that part of AP where BEAM is there already....
Its like BSNL is making its copper connection more thats all.....but the reality is fiber is more powerfull....
I guess BEAM will expand anyways......
On the other hand....we are striving for BSNL to give something like that in MH circle