• Thread starter Thread starter sumitbaran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 20,827

sumitbaran

Regular
ISP
BSNL BB ULD 545 and BSNL EVDO ULD 750
My Telephone line dead but when I on modem, its ok. How its possible? (My Telephone instrument is ok) but there is no dial tone. Broadband running.
How I use www.danasoft.com in my signature? Kindly help step by step.

IF you remove Rj11 from modem ,
telephone
should work.
Else telephone connection is faulty at Exchange.
The number of telephones used also matter.
How many telephone/s you use?restrict to two or three.

Ensure all telephones are connected AFTER the ADSL splitter.
broadband connection anyway is direct to the Phone junction.,
In the Danasoft site they have given a code.
You have to copy paste it in your posts.
The IP you use cannot be seen.

to see the IP YOU are allotted ( dynamic IP)
better use
What Is My IP Address? - Can someone find out who I am?

we do not recommend using danasoft code in the signature. it's huge and it's useless.

IF you remove Rj11 from modem ,
telephone
should work.
Else telephone connection is faulty at Exchange.
The number of telephones used also matter.
How many telephone/s you use?restrict to two or three.

Ensure all telephones are connected AFTER the ADSL splitter.
broadband connection anyway is direct to the Phone junction.,
In the Danasoft site they have given a code.
You have to copy paste it in your posts.
The IP you use cannot be seen.

to see the IP [COLOR=\"Red\"]YOU[/COLOR] are allotted ( dynamic IP)
better use
What Is My IP Address? - Can someone find out who I am?
Dear essbebe,
I have only one telephone and now the telephone is connecter (main line) with one wire. But broadband running ok.
Have you seen https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/51953-maintenance-work-kolkata-bsnl/, there is "scorpio24" signature, which say my IP, ISP etc. Kindly help me for that setup. I am week in english so try to understand.

@sumitbaran.It happened with me 3 months ago. It worked for around 10 days. But in my case I used to get the dsl link only during night time. Phone was completely dead. just make a complaint in local echange.they will check ur connection. In my case there was a problem in underground cable in my area.

Please make a call to local exchange and ask them to check your connection. It is not possible for us to check the connection. This is not a BSNL site and we have limitations in helping you. Once a member got angry with me because I was not able to provide his secondary email ID. This site has nothing to do with BSNL. We are just a group of people ready to help. Please do not take this otherwise.

Say: You don't have Broadband connection.Then when you lift the Handset , there is no Dialtone.1.procedure is to check cables etc connected properly.2.Then ask your friend/neighbour to dial your number.3.If they say "ring " is going on but nobody lifts the phonethere is problem from Exchange Telephone Distribution Boxto your telephone.4. Or if you have a cell phone dial std code and your number.In cellphone you will hear the ring.Para two:5. Now you have BB connection also and it works !means the BB connection line is connected to a different equipment called Dslam. So Problem is at the ExchangeTelephone end.6. Because if Telephone does not work, we cannot conclude BB also will not work.7. I tried to give BB connection in another room , and the moment Modem was connected my other three telephones all went dead. I tried different wires etc but appears, the line is overloaded. But BB connection worked alright.8. If you don't get Dialtone nothing can be done, exceptregister complaint to BSNL from another telephone/(cellphone?).for computerised Fault registration, 9. There is a BSNL number (1962 ????) when dialed, and you keepthe handset in cradle will give ring in your telephone.Hope I could make the matter clear.

Say: You don't have Broadband connection.
Then when you lift the Handset , there is no Dialtone.

1.procedure is to check cables etc connected properly.
2.Then ask your friend/neighbour to dial your number.

3.If they say "ring " is going on but nobody lifts the phone
there is problem from Exchange Telephone Distribution Box
to your telephone.

4. Or if you have a cell phone dial std code and your number.
In cellphone you will hear the ring.
Para two:
5. Now you have BB connection also and it works !
means the BB connection line is connected to a different
equipment called Dslam. So Problem is at the Exchange
Telephone end.

6. Because if Telephone does not work, we cannot conclude BB
also will not work.

7. I tried to give BB connection in another room , and the
moment Modem was connected my other three telephones all
went dead. I tried different wires etc but appears, the line
is overloaded. But BB connection worked alright.

8. If you don't get Dialtone nothing can be done, except
register complaint to BSNL from another telephone/(cellphone?).
for computerised Fault registration,

9. There is a BSNL number (1962 ????)
when dialed, and you keep
the handset in cradle will give ring in your telephone.

Hope I could make the matter clear.

Thank you.......

Did you pay your last bill on time?In Delhi MTNL typically blocks the outgoing calls for a week in case bill is not paid. If the bill is still not paid, they block both incoming and outgoing. Broadband (DSL) continue to work without any problem even when both incoming and outgoing voice calls are blocked and there is no dial-tone.