About BSNL SUPERSTAR 300 PLAN

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL gets Hotstar Premium on board for broadband customers

BSNL launched the fixed-line broadband plan Superstar 300 for ₹749 a month, offering 300 gigabyte of downloads with 50 megabit per second download speed and thereafter unlimited data at 2 mbps for customers using its optical fibre connection.

"The pack offers 300 GB download at 50 Mbps speed bundled with a subscription of Hotstar Premium, giving customers the option to watch and enjoy non-stop entertainment and live sports including cricket world cup at their convenience," BSNL and Hotstar said in a joint statement.

Ok the FUP topup page got updated now! 😀

EyyA3Fh.png

Upvote 0
Interestingly the FUP Topup page still has the older 500 GB profile displayed (it didn't even get updated to 600 GB as per the now Rs 849 plan that I was on till yesterday) 🤷‍♂️

BGij977.png

Where is this fup page? In selfcare portal? I also applied for plan change..How to check whether plan updated or not?

Thanks for your info

Upvote 0
The credentials you use for the PPPoE authentication. It only works if the main fuptopup.bsnl.co.in page doesn't work for you.

Upvote 0
Interesting, I could switch to this and get free Hotstar premium. Currently I'm on the 777 plan and I don't use 500 GB data anyway.

But one other thing, since this is less than 750, I'd lose the Amazon Prime subscription. 😑
wait BSNL has Amazon Prime subscription for 777 plan? if i'm not wrong thats the 500GB at 50mbps right?
PS: Nevermind asked my friend who has this turns out he just doesn't use it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
^ It usually takes 10 minutes, if I visit the exchange / CSC. I have no option to change the plan via selfcare due to a mess-up with the ticketing system only on my account.

Upvote 0