bsnl broadband stops working when electricity comes

ISP
bsnl
i m using bsnl broadband uld 950 plan. for last few months i hav been noticing speed drop to zero to 2 kb/s most time. even browsing not possible. i thought there might be problem in wire. so i requested exchange people to change the wire. even after changing the wire the issue persisted. my snr value still is ranging between 2 and 5 db. intrestingly i figured out that when power supply of my area(telephone exchange in same area) goes down my internet works properly with inverter power but when electricity comes back, internet again stopped working. i asked about itself to the exchange people, they said this problem is due to some fault in exchange. but they are not rectifying it despite many complains. cant use broadband for past 15 days. using mobile gprs to post this topic. please help me about what is this actual problem and what to do to get my broadband back to function. please help and give your valuable suggestions. thanks

See if wires are overlapping with electric wires. Get them separated if possible. It is certainly a line issue, where, you have to find out.

i was having same problem few years back.Actually it has least to do with electicity cuts.Whenever there is a slight change in voltage in telephone exchange the SNR tends to fluctuate a bit.As your snr is already too low ,it may cause dsl light of your modem to go in flashing mode. try different methods given in this forum to improve your SNR. any snr value above 10 would be good for you.

sometime modem also tend to behave diff in low fluctuation, try using an alternate to check.

I faced a similar problem few years back with D-Link modem for BSNL BB. The modem adapter was too sensitive towards voltage fluctuations. Changed the modem and and BB is working fine.
Always select a modem which has an adapter with 12 volt 1 amp power output.

i have checked every thing. my wiring is new. but snr never above 6 db. no overlapping with electric wire. but what to do to improve snr. i m using i ball baton modem iB-LR6111A