• Thread starter Thread starter nikkiddl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 14,420

nikkiddl

ISP
BSNL
Hello to all,
From last two year i was using the Airtel Broadband of 699 plan (speed 128kbps , unlimited) from last one month i switch to BSNL with 550 c++ plan( speed 256 to 2Mbps, night 2am to 8 pm unlimited). I am very happy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: to see that speed is very good. but I want to ask you that it is a ok speed or i can get more than this....

and can you suggest me a better plan....
Please send your test so i can compare......

Home 500, 500 C and 500 C+ are the most popular plans among BSNL users. What you get is a decent speed. You can get up to 240 KBps or 2 Mbps. Try TCP/IP optimizer from speedguide.net. For torrents, try port forwarding.

for torrents, try port forwarding ??????:iomg::huh::huh:

I try TCP/IP optimizer from speedguide.net by download and apply "SG_Vista_TcpIp_patch". I see some improvement:thumbsup:. Thanks a lot:redface:
This is new result:
https://www.speedtest.net

for torrents, try port forwarding ??????:iomg::huh::huh:

If you do not see a green icon on the bottom of utorrent go to portforward.com, select your modem and follow the procedure.

Look guys am soo fedup wid ma connnection..ma connection is unlimited(512mb)..but its not geting the correct speed..while attaching emails its showing error...or its take too much time (even 2hrz too :O)i test ma speed in speedtest.com but its also showing the low speed status.please help me..i complaint tothe BSNL..

1. Post the speedtest result here2. Complain to the Senior Divisional Engineer (SDE). Call him and seek help.3. Try port forwarding.4. Mention modem - model and make5. Post your SNR and attenuation values.

here is the test result.. by SPEEDTEST.NET

Download - 0.17 Mb/s
Upload - 0.05 Mb/s
PING - 527 ms