BSNL Broadband speed issues-torrent downloading for unlimited 750 plan

ISP
bsnl
i read many post regarding increase in downloading speeds for torrents. average speed for amost everyone was about 30kbps, while i'm getting speed only upto 20 kbps max. what should be done to get that speed with regards to1)the torrent preference settings(eg maximum global connections etc..)2)the router or firewall settings.operating system:windows xprouter ut300r2u always onport forwarded.

If you are talking about torrents, try port forwarding. Go to portforward.com and select your modem.

Torrent speeds depend a lot of seeds and their speed. Choose a torrent with enough seeds and a good tracker.

u should get 28 - 30 kbps download speed on the same, i was getting the same speed when i was using UL750, now i am on UL1350 and getting around 58 -60 kbps download speed

i read many post regarding increase in downloading speeds for torrents. average speed for amost everyone was about 30kbps, while i'm getting speed only upto 20 kbps max. what should be done to get that speed with regards to
1)the torrent preference settings(eg maximum global connections etc..)
2)the router or firewall settings.

operating system:windows xp
router ut300r2u always on
port forwarded.

this is because bsnl senior management are the most lazy person who are not looking into market
airtel is providing 512 kbps Experience

even MTNL has begun providing 512 kbps for UL plans in mumbai but bsnl is sleeping