BSNL Broadband: Some sites are not opening

• Thread starter Thread starter george101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 21,528
Hello, some sites like exdesi and amaderforum are not opening from my home network........I have open the sites from my friend's home network and the opened...i have deleted all cookies and history but in my pc its not openingi have tried all explorers like safari,crome etc but the sites are not opening,what can be the problem ??Has bsnl blocked it on my ip or DSN server problem ??pls help me out

Wake up Neo. The Matrix has you.Just wait a few hours/days it will magically start working again once the Matrix agents are rebooted...

sry, vishalrao bt i dont know about this "matrix"...those sites are opening from other locations......pls tell me in detail abt that "matrix"......i am not pro in these types of topics so have not good knowledge as yours.....and the problem exists from 2 to 3 months.....thnx 4 reply and thnx in advance for next reply.........hope u give me some knowledge+resolve dis problem!!

oh i thot your nick was based on that character from that movie...tried some basic googling/troubleshooting?like can you post output of ipconfig /all if you're in windows?set DNS servers to google's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and try again?

no no my nik isnt from matrix......thnx 4 rep and i have tried googling bt not fount sufficient result !

1.Mention your modem model make.See any option to change MTU to 1492.2. try thisStart run type cmd Oktype ipconfig/flushdnsthen ipconfig/renew3.Try TCP Optimizer from speedguide.net.

i have tried that cmd option bt no effectmy modem: from dataoneutstarcom, model no. UT300R2U

problem in my computer when we open goverment site cgvyapam or bsf site

please help me

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list. Please try the following:

[*]Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
[/list] HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

[*]Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
[*]Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.
[/list]