BSNL Broadband Self Care Portable: selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

• Thread starter Thread starter abhispra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 490,602
it is indeed a worstsite i have ever entered..

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

vvvvvvvvvvvbad site

I have not been able to check my usage for months! They do not know or cannot 'issue' me a new username and password. Utter incompetence.

no this is not true. u have to type http://'selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal ' to go there .half knowledge is always dangerous....

no this is not true. u have to type http://'selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal ' to go there .half knowledge is always dangerous....

How is it not true? Yes, I know of selfcare portal. I cannot register an account, and neither can BSNL make one for me. At local levels they acknowledge this, but do not know the reason for this and have not issued a timeframe in which to resolve the matter.

In any case, I've seen it on screen (at BSNL office) and the new portal is hardly an improvement over the old design. In particular checking monthly usage looked more difficult, but then I did not play with it long enough as it was only one BSNL officer showing me how he was able to login into his account.

CHILL DUDE!! Its EASY!! Take my help.. I did accessed my selfcare account in just 30 hours after registering!
Step 0 : Keep your lastest or any BSNL telephone bill ready in your hand..u might need this if CSE asks u.!
Step 1 : CALL 1957..call him Sir...bcoz they like it..lolzz..dont do if u dun lyk it..😛
Step 2 : Tell him your phone number and Ask him your customer ID.
Step 3 : Go to BSNL Customer Care Portal and register as existing BSNL customer...
Step 4 : enter your 10 digit "customer Id" and press continue.
LOOK BELOW FOR THE REGISTRATION PAGE PIC:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6159/mwsnap022201007311827.jpg

Step 5: Fill in the details above and submit the form. Just wait for 12-20 hours and u are registered.
How is it not true? Yes, I know of selfcare portal. I cannot register an account, and neither can BSNL make one for me. At local levels they acknowledge this, but do not know the reason for this and have not issued a timeframe in which to resolve the matter.

In any case, I've seen it on screen (at BSNL office) and the new portal is hardly an improvement over the old design. In particular checking monthly usage looked more difficult, but then I did not play with it long enough as it was only one BSNL officer showing me how he was able to login into his account.

I have already filled and submitted that form a dozen times, if not more. I know how to fill and submit forms, I do not need tutorials for those! The problem exists inspite of that, it is some other issue. Some accounts 'fell through the cracks' in the great BSNL database migration, I am one of those unfortunate few.

They also gave me a total BS bill for last month, even local officer is agreeing the bill cannot be this high. He himself could not verify my BB usage. I am trying to get it fixed.

Oh I didn't know that!
Its really a serious issue!
This should get into newspapers.
I have already filled and submitted that form a dozen times, if not more. I know how to fill and submit forms, I do not need tutorials for those! The problem exists inspite of that, it is some other issue. Some accounts 'fell through the cracks' in the great BSNL database migration, I am one of those unfortunate few.

They also gave me a total BS bill for last month, even local officer is agreeing the bill cannot be this high. He himself could not verify my BB usage. I am trying to get it fixed.

Hey I am not able to check my usage on data.bsnl.in. Whenever I log in I get following message.
http://tinypic.com/r/jqnp61/7
My city is not on the list.
And if I try to register at Loading Portal...
I am not able to register there bcoz my Customer ID printed on bill is 5 characters longer than the character limit in the Customer ID field box....
What should I do now?
Is there any way to check my usage??
I am on 500NU Combo plan. and my city is Patiala...

Hey I am not able to check my usage on data.bsnl.in. Whenever I log in I get following message.

My city is not on the list.
And if I try to register at http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
I am not able to register there bcoz my Customer ID printed on bill is 5 characters longer than the character limit in the Customer ID field box....
What should I do now?
Is there any way to check my usage??
I am on 500NU Combo plan. and my city is Patiala...

I`m also facing the same problem. Anyone know how to check usage after these changes on website?

1. You may use a bandwidth meter till the issue is solved. Try one from Shaplus or Networx.

2. You may subscribe to SMS alerts or use the web client mentioned here

Web Registration for Usage Alerts

3. There is also an " on demand " SMS alert for usage. Check the sticky post on the same.

The "Disaster" works only in parts. It (1)shows bill details [lots and lots] of even the latest bill [Aurangabad/Maharashtra] (2) Gives some 2-3 days old BB-usage and details in absurd formats.(3)One still cant pay via net banking. (4) "Contact us" number never answers. (5)Has stopped working in IE8 !! Says " Sorry, your browser/program is not supported by Web Dynpro!" OK in Firefox.
My main worry was tracking usage [ plan 500 / 2.5 gb limit about 80mb/day].
I have now a solution :-
There is a very simple but very useful free broadband usage utility named "Broadband Usage Meter" by one Patiala company. "www.rackeys.com" , It is independant of service provider, I am happy with it. No web site/portal etc needed. Displays count properly continuously. Please comment here how u like it.

I too faced the problem of registration.
Just call to 1504 and ask ur customer ID. They will give you. Also they can assist you on Phone.
The same thing I did. Now I am able to monitor the usages.