BSNL Broadband Self Care Portable: selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

• Thread starter Thread starter abhispra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 490,642
SAP NetWeaver Portal

Someone using this please guide me how to download old bills ! These lamers tooks 4 months to update there software so we did not get any bills during that time.Now i have a bill due on 3rd feb ,18th feb and 24th feb and no paper bill still recieved for any.The portal wont let me download the bill due on 18 th feb someone help .

SAP NetWeaver Portal

Someone using this please guide me how to download old bills ! These lamers tooks 4 months to update there software so we did not get any bills during that time.Now i have a bill due on 3rd feb ,18th feb and 24th feb and no paper bill still recieved for any.The portal wont let me download the bill due on 18 th feb someone help .

Actually we people tend to criticize without realising that the temporary inconvenience may be in fact a change for the for the better.Similar situation occurs when we are inconvenienced to go through bumpy roads when some flyover or underpass is under construction ,later on the same makes our lives more easy.I also did the same thing in my earlier post.

I happened to enter the self care portal yesterday night and similarly saw some pending bills.By the way no one has received the last two bills and this is clearly mentioned on the latest bill which perhaps every one will get soon as the last date is 18-2-2011.

The reason for this is the introduction of the new billing system which is a big improvement on the previous one.Now you can see itemised billing of your calls and broadband usages which is very helpful.Apart from this all users will get a customer id which can be used to change your landline or broadband plan online at the selfcare portal or for writing online complaints etc.

I got all the above info just by visiting the selfcare portal,no one in BSNL told me all this.
So from now onwards we should concentrate on selfcare rather than rely on BSNL to care for our difficulties.

Selfcare portal is a good initiative.However,BSNL should see to it that it is always accessible without errors.

HelloWhen I try to log into selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in portal to check my broadband usage, I get the abovementioned error.I am entering the same username/password which I have used earlier to successfully log into the portal and check usage. Should I reset my password (knowing that it can cause further problems!), or is this error common around the first of every month?Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Hello

When I try to log into selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in portal to check my broadband usage, I get the abovementioned error.

I am entering the same username/password which I have used earlier to successfully log into the portal and check usage. Should I reset my password (knowing that it can cause further problems!), or is this error common around the first of every month?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Check the self care portal at night.
In the day time Im also experiencing errors.

This may be perhaps due to large number of users logging in to it in the day time.

13-02-2011 farmboy sir , by today u must be cursing the site. It is the worst SAP installation in the world , going on since june 2010. Horrible incomprehensible language all over [ and in BILL]. Most functions still unimplemented / failing .No "net payment" since june. Poor/no BB usage data. NO data after 30jan till date ! Dont risk any online choices. ONE MAY SMELL A SCAM, CONSIDERING THE EXTREMELY POOR SAP IMPLEMENTATION. Some undeserving , inexperienced, party has been given the job!! Caused huge loss due to delay in billing since june . SCAM, SCAAA......M .

13-02-2011 farmboy sir , by today u must be cursing the site. It is the worst SAP installation in the world , going on since june 2010. Horrible incomprehensible language all over [ and in BILL]. Most functions still unimplemented / failing .No "net payment" since june. Poor/no BB usage data. NO data after 30jan till date !
Dont risk any online choices.
ONE MAY SMELL A SCAM, CONSIDERING THE EXTREMELY POOR SAP IMPLEMENTATION. Some undeserving , inexperienced, party has been given the job!! Caused huge loss due to delay in billing since june .
SCAM, SCAAA......M .

Yes,most of the things you have mentioned are true.

No online bill payment on Selfcare portal yet.

No online 3g data recharge/top up yet.

No Broadband usage data info yet.

Personally,my BSNL Broadband speed has not been upgraded despite change of plan.

According to today's local newspaper BSNL has lost 20,000 customers and gained 3000in Punjab after MNP.Net loss is 17,000 since MNP.Even if this is regarding mobile connections only,similar story must be true about landline also.

BSNL must pull up it's socks otherwise more customers will say bye bye to BSNL-mobile as well landline.

i think it happens for new connections untill they upgrade it in their system.... same problem for me also .

Try a call to customer care. Ask them to send your log in credentials. It worked with many members who posted the same problem. Before that try registering using your customer no available in your phone bill.

Kindly inform me about my current use of broadband. How much I have used till now?

1. Mention your location.

2. Log in to data.bsnl.in using your 14 digit portal ID and password. If you do not have portal ID, make a call to the local exchange. They keep it in their records. Once logged in, you can see your usage under " Post paid orders ".

Are you using selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in ? If yes, register there to create an account. Please note that you will need consumer no from your telephone bill.

3. Most of us use a bandwidth meter to keep an eye on our usage. Try one from Networx or Shaplus. Both has the facility to disable the measurement during NU slot.

how can i check my broadband use?i am registered but still not able to check it.this link "http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in" does not open.reply soon.