BSNL Broadband Self Care Portable: selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

• Thread starter Thread starter abhispra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 490,623
sale he bsnl wale bill var customer id takat nahi...ani site var magtat haramkhot...chotya city madhlya bill var id nasto...ithe manual billing aste..

Previously I was checking may usage at data.bsnl.in but from previous month it is showing

Dear Customer, Kindly use the below mentioned link for selfcare

""selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in""

I have registered at this 2 and half week before but may account has not been activated yet and I am not able to see my usage.
I have talk to local bsnl exg. they said they dont know any thing and it will be activated from BSNL Bangalore data center.
usally in how much time they activate the account??
Is there any email with which I can contact
NIB II Data Center
Data Networks BSNL
Bangalore

about this problem ??

Grab your registration number from your nearest exchange and register at selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in using registrn no. and then you can check your usage.

I have registered with new self bsnl portal and whenever i click Broadband usage in My Services, i get usage details and it seems the usage details are the aggregate of 3 months (September to November). Isn't there any way to check the each month's details?

Which portal are you using ? Give the url.Try to find an option called unbilled usage. It will give you the break up for current month,

You can download the Usage Sheet and export it into Excel so that you can calculate only the usage of the desired month.

You can download the Usage Sheet and export it into Excel so that you can calculate only the usage of the desired month.

Can you tell me specifically how to do that, or point me to some tutorial ? Thanks

Can you tell me specifically how to do that, or point me to some tutorial ? Thanks

1)Go to your Selfcare Portal and log in there.

2)Click on My Services which is located at the left of the site and you will see option of View Broadband Usage.

Then the following Page appears:
http://img193.imageshack.us/i/capturecym.png/

You can then Click on Export to Excel directly or Right click on Export to Excel and click Save target as

Hope this Helps

AT the first instant, i w"'d say,this site opens up rarely and i find it some how , it does not accept password sent by you. Pl help

I want to know my BBplan for confirmation and i am dark about my broadusage
(1)
Assuming your IP is 117.xx.xx.xx ID XxSTDcodeTrichY)(yourteleponenumber)
PW password....... use this to log in.
for Internet surfing.

(2)Another 14 digit ID for Usage Portal Usage
abc( three numbers)(datemonthyear you got connection)
say map1231510210 and PW password

(3) Email ID same as (1) PW password

Now Use set No2 to log on http://data,bsnl.in
IF
your town is not included in SELCARE portals
web site will open.
ELSE
Then
register with your own CHOICE of ID say Mohan
give your email ID and PW will be sent to you.
Thereafter check your usage Tariff Plan
change PW etc.

2. In the meantime down load NetworX application from Software for Enterprises, Intranets and the Internet and track your usage from TODAY.

3. Check your speed at
My Broadband Speed - Broadband Speed Tester

4. If 15 days have elapsed since you got BB
connection the speed shown should give an idea
of your Tariff plan.
Check my sticky post WA3002G-g4 for bsnl sites.
(add to bookmark if found useful

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget my username to login in selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in. How to reset? Please help me.😛leasehelp:

You need to talk to some one from technical department for this. Call customer care and ask for appropriate no.