BSNL Broadband Problem in downloading

:wall:😛leasehelp:😛leasehelp:
HAI GUYZ.I AM USING BSNL BROADBAND.FROM ONE WEEK ONWARDS I AM FACING PROBLEM IN DOWNLOADING.WHEN I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILE AFTER SOMETIME IT AUTOMATICALLY STOPS AND UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD .IN EVERY 5 MINTS THE DOWNLOADING STOPPING.WHEN I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD IN OPERA IT SHOWING SYMBOL"?" AND IT STUCKS,I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND SUGGEST WHAT TO DO ,PLZ HELP.............🙁

Do you use any download manager ? If not, try one.Paid : Internet Download Manager (IDM)Free ; Free Download Manager (FDM), Download Accelerator Plus (DAP), FlashgetI am using IDM.

Do you use any download manager ? If not, try one.

Paid : Internet Download Manager (IDM)

Free ; Free Download Manager (FDM), Download Accelerator Plus (DAP), Flashget

I am using IDM.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

yes i will use downloadmanager.But some files have to be downloaded without downloadmanager.i am using 500 home plan from two years.from one week onwards i am facing this problem,and gtalk also auto signouts and signin while running.i am getting headche from this.why it happens???i want clear solution.plz help

You can use jdownloader for files from sites like link-removed. Post your SNR and attenuation values.

Procedure :

1. Type 192.168.1.1 in your browser.

2. ID and password is admin.

3. You will find it in the landing page. If not, browse through the pages.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

yes i will use downloadmanager.But some files have to be downloaded without downloadmanager.i am using 500 home plan from two years.from one week onwards i am facing this problem,and gtalk also auto signouts and signin while running.i am getting headche from this.why it happens???i want clear solution.plz help

1. Update OS/ all applications also FDM.
2. clear temp files/cache history etc.
3. see filehippo.com and download C cleaner.
4. In tools ( ccleaner) delete old System Restore files.
5. in above website old/new versions available.
6. try a different browser.

7. feedback Item wise.

gtalk also have the problem , i think the problem is with the connection.