BSNL Broadband: port forwarding for azureus on MT880

• Thread starter Thread starter herlepras
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,012

herlepras

i've browsed all over but can't find any thing for MT880.if any one can has ever done port forwarding for any application.please tell me

Does it really need port forawrding ?

well,i get speeds of 5kb/s and it drops to 2kb/s later.and i an't connect to ares.get a lowid in emule and edonkey.please tell me how to port forward.

Originally posted by herlepras@Sep 8 2005, 07:39 PM
well,i get speeds of 5kb/s and it drops to 2kb/s later.
and i an't connect to ares.get a lowid in emule and edonkey.
please tell me how to port forward.
[snapback]24450[/snapback]
[/quote]

as far as emule is concerned.. log on to the emule irc site (using the emule's in-built irc). once you're logged into emule-english channel, just tell there that you are a friend of pupudada of india or just type !portforwarding

p.s.: be careful and select an unique username in options>general and the same as a nick in option>irc. if you are logging in just now.. i shall be there after 10 minutes (8.10pm) and shall be available there for one hour.. use the same nick as you have in here.. like, herlepras i shall be having the nick pupu

For Port Forwarding in MT880 Click Advanced - > Virtual Server then type the name say Azureus(can be anything),Type in the private IP,If its not in Bridge Mode then type in the IP address thats given in Summary Page,Else find out your current IP address and type in.Select the Protocol, give the same port no for both public and private port.Then click apply.It may ask you to reboot just cancel it or come back.(If you reboot your IP address may change).Now do the test the port,It will be successful.Note: I am using Windows XP SP2.