bsnl broadband plan doubt

What does that MCU Charges/Pulse mean. By what way it is related to broadband. Then also is SU means Single User given in the tariff. Is the plan worth to be changed from Home 500

Why to make a new thread for same questions already answered.

I applied for plan change from 250 plan to 500 plan on 30th may ...on the website it says 250-plan till 6th june and from then onwards it says 500 plan...Has the plan changed.. can i start using .....

^ as the BSNL portal is saying that your current plan is home 500 , now you can use it . contact BSNL if you still need the confirmation

ya contacted the customer service ... no use... they say they dont have records now and ask me to contact after an hour and the same cyce repeats....and to get the line it takes half an hour and its irritating.....so u mean i will be billed for 500 rs plan right?

^ no need to worry , you can start using your 500 plan . from this month onwards you will be charged according to home 500 plan .

Hi friends i got bsnl broadband 250 on 24th april 2009 and now its going to be may.My doubt :Is 1gb limit of 250 plan is upto coming 30th april or 24th may???😕

your 1gb limit is for a month so it is upto 30th april but your bill might be less because it is taken up late in the month. I too have a BSNL 750 UL plan connected on 14 feb and they charge me Rs 616 for the month of feb. but since your is a 250 plan, i don't know weather they will reduce the monthly bill...

if we download a file in home 500 plan at the time of night unlimited will it come in table of 'total download volume' in usage? will it come in the table of total chargeable units{exluding night unlimited}. reply fast . give answers separately

Sabu 77When u download anything u will be shown that in TOTAL VOLUMEWhen u download in night time...it will add in TOTAL VOLUME,...not in Sum Traffic Excluding Night UnlimitedBut your total usage is Sum Traffic Excluding Night UnlimitedDownload anything at night time...but dont cross your DOWNLOAD LIMIT in Sum Traffic Excluding Night UnlimitedIf u have H500...download till u r shown 2.5 gb in Sum Traffic Excluding Night Unlimited

i dont no whether my plan is home 500 or not.whatever iam downloading at the time of night unlimited it is not shown in the table {chrgeable units exluding night unlimited}it shows zero.but total volume shows everything.does it mean my has changed?because i have applied to change my plan from home 250 to home 500.

In your usage portal page see each date's entryEntries in NU 0200 AM to 0800 AM will show 0Not included in summary. Ensure you disconnect modem at about 0155AMand restart at 0205AM and again disconnect at about 0755AM.This is to ensure you are not charged for NUdue to overlap in timings.Will also confirm plan changed or not.Also see under "My Orders"

1. Go to data.bsnl.in, My orders, enter your telephone no in the prescribed format and hit search. Check for the order status and effective date. Check order status is provisioned or not.

2. Only data that comes under excluding night will be charged.

3. To get night unlimited, you need to reboot your modem a little after 2.00 am and a little before 8.00 am. You need not be awake to do the process. There are tools using which you can automate the process.

i have downloaded over 2562 mb at the time of night unlimited.total download volume table shows same 2562mb but total chargeable units{exluding night unlimited} shows zero.i have doubt here so please help me to know whether my plan changed or not.because i want to confirm otherwise i have to pay.