BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,063
Hi,I have BSNL broadband Home 500 plan.In August 2008 I got a BSNL broadband bill 26000/- rupees. I went to CRO and gave a complaint for the same and waited for the corrected bill. I got 30000/- rupees bill September. And went again to CRO, I got to know that they have converted my plan from Home 500 to Home 250. And charged for the night usage. They said they will correct the bill in October. but I got 6000+/- Rs. in October. I went again in December. They said they have not corrected the bill and correct the same in Dec. I got a Bill in December of Rupees 62000/- including all above bills. They sent me one more bill 60000/- and they claimed that this one is a corrected bill. I found there was a calculation problem and corrected bill came upto 55000/- rupees. I went again in Jan. They converted my plan and adjusted my bill to 31000/-. And they want me to pay it. I asked how could u change my plan and ask me to pay the bill. They say its their mistake but they have done the calculation on my usage and corrected the bill. I doubt on the calculation again. And they are not ready to show me the calculation. I don't know what to do and where to go. Please suggest

Disconnect and take Airtel :cool2: Sarkari babus will surely take a few more months to come to their senses and realize their folly.

Go to Consumer Forum and do the formal complaint against them with all the bills and letters till now.

i had been using the 250 home plan. then 3days back on 28 april i changed my plan to 750 plus unlimited. and the person in that office said that the plan will be changed from the 1st of may. but now when i checked it has not been changed.i contacted bsnl and said about this.they said that my request for plan change is in pending and will be cleared only after 3 or 4 days. but is this the real procedure. please guys help me out, had anyone got this type of problem?

hey guys i called the customer care and the man said that my request is pending.it means that the form i submitted has been kept where i gave it.the man said that it may take a week or more.its frustrating a lot man.so guys please tell me that what can i do next so that i get my plan changes as soon as possible.

hey i went to that site but in the login section which username and password should i enter. should i enter the dataone password or anything else.i also called the SDE he never picks up the phone.and now i called the customer care then the man said they would update my plan today.but i still dont beleive these people.so what can i do next..........

I applied for change in BSNL Plan from Home 250 to 500 Combo on 25th April 2009. I still don't know when my plan will change, and if it does how will I know?Please advice

I applied for Change of BSNL plan from Home 250 to 500 combo on 25th April 2009. When will my plan change and how will I be able to know if it has?

All it shows is the startup plan for my original connection taken in 2007. I canceled the connection back then and got the same plan again in 2008, but that also is not shown

To anyone in kalyan and pune who had applied for a plan change in april and had there plan changed by 1-5th may like in my case... I received my bill today and to my surprise, i was charged for security deposit two times. I went to the exchange and they said they had received several similar complaints. SD was charged "twice". I got my bill checked and sorted out with the accounts officer today. If you fit this case then consider meeting the AO right away.

DATAONE SECURITY DEPOSIT is what your supposed to look at.