BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,064
Ya. It should not be shown as new connection. Wait till you get the bill. If they have charged installation charges, take a print out postpaid orders and talk with the accounts officer.

I don't remember them charging me anything extra as a deposit or anything else when I shifted from Home750 to Home1350.

I shifted from UL750 to ULF1499. Hope they dont charge anything. Will check in April bill.

@Evol - Whats your feedback of moving from UL750 to UL1350? After moving, are you in P2 network(59.x.x.x) or MP network(117.x.x.x)? Can you share your Speed Test result.

hahahaha from start i am using home ul750. before few months i was getting only 30 kbps d/n bot now its something different

If I have Home 250 till say 20th of any month and then Home 500 for the remaining 10 days, bill will be according to 250 plan or 500 plan? Or will it be proportionately?

i Have appliied fot Plan change from Home 500 to busness 700. I had applied to around 20 Sept and They had told it will to changed from 1 Oct. Today the service name is still showing speed 256 kbps.

I want to know whether Plan change is done @ midnight automatically or it will dne manulaly in the morning.

Amith,

BSNL people have become smarter now. Any plan change request is processed immediately upon receipt, one does not have to wait till the first day of the next month. I applied for a plan change from UL HOME COMBO 1350 to UL HOME COMBO 1700 here at Bhubaneswar. The change was effected just next day in the middle of the month. I have been told that I will be getting two split bills for the two different plans. The differential security deposit will be added in the next bill. (I am yet to get the bill though.) Dont know the situation at Mysore, but here at Bhubaneswar, the BSNL people are very very prompt and responsive.

It was never the first day of the month. They used to change the plan on 1st week. Some time on 5th or 6 th. Huge no of people has suffered and end up paying huge amounts due to BSNL mistake.

@meetdilipBuddy I applied for plan change from limited home 500 to unlimited 900 on 20 sept.On 1st Oct I called 1500 and asked for my current plan ,they said home 500.Telephone exchange told me that my plan is changed on 1st oct but today also(2nd oct) on calling 1500 they tell me that my plan is still home 500 .Please help.

1. Mention your location (State and circle)2. Go to data.bsnl.in, check the orders page and post a screen shot after blackening the personal details.3. It is a myth that plan change happens in the 1st of every month. BSNl has made bakra of a lot of users in the past with this clause. 4. Never believe customer care. They are not worse than school children. Their knowledge is mostly much less.

hi all i live in nasik,maharashtra,recently i requested for a plan change from ul750 to ul1350 ...on my portal the order status was future dated and effectve date was 23 of this month.this status was until today ,which then turned into provisioned.but still the speed of net isnt changed. plus the effective date is not changed from 23 since start of placement of order,its still same as 23.is there something wrong?

hi all i live in nasik,maharashtra,
recently i requested for a plan change from ul750 to ul1350 ...
on my portal the order status was future dated and effectve date was 23 of this month.this status was until today ,which then turned into provisioned.but still the speed of net isnt changed. plus the effective date is not changed from 23 since start of placement of order,its still same as 23.is there something wrong?

Hi monty, i live in Nasik too. I had applied for a plan change from UL 750 to ULF 900 on 20 Nov 2010. As of 23 Nov 2010, i am still getting speeds of 512 Kbps downloading. According to ULF 900 plan, i should get speeds of up to 4 Mbps downloading. BSNL Ambad is useless with rude and arrogant staff. Can BSNL change this rude attitude of their workers/employees?

1. Complain to senior divisional engineer. Call customer care and ask for his no.2. If nothing works, write to nodal officer or appellate authority. ID and phone no behind your bill. Call them and seek help.A few members have reported that in order to get 4 Mbps you should prompt them to change the settings at exchange.

A few members have reported that in order to get 4 Mbps you should prompt them to change the settings at exchange.

Getting 4 Mbps speed also depends on the line condition.For your line to be 4 Mbps capable, SNR > 20dB & Line attenuation < 20dB

A few members have reported that in order to get 4 Mbps you should prompt them to change the settings at exchange.

Thats right.
You need to go to the local exchange and ask them to remove the speed caps. (Thats what I had told them.)
I'm using Home Combo Unlimited 1400 plan.