Bsnl Broadband Overtakes Sify Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,750
thtz kool

im sure dataone has a lot more users than sify 🙂 the funny thing is sify actually works at some places.. someone from chennai was reasonably happy with his connection

But Sify has actually improved a lot.....thanks to my CTO....but it is still not worth it

MTNL section has 8000 posts ! dats quite a lot considering its available in only 2 cities

I think DTH will catch up fast..... lots of posts related to DTH these days

As I understand , the forums have more number of posts due to :1. newbies do not search & need instant solutions 2. some members repeat the topics ( simply repeat ! )3. some comment on other members' postswithout serving any useful purpose

^^^ I agree with you atleast for the MTNL-Triband posts, Newbies just dont search for things even pinned at the Top...

To seshu :1. newbies do not search & need instant solutions I absolutely disagree with this cos anyone who wants to post something inorder to get help has to post anyhow ,new topic or old one.2. some members repeat the topics ( simply repeat ! )Repeating topics just increase the TOPIC number and it has got nothing to do with increasing posts as even though they did a post in same topic it still makes post=post+1. simple mathematics 😛3. some comment on other members' posts without serving any useful purposeyep .sure,totally agree with ya m8 cos im doin the same thing in this post 😀