Bsnl Broadband Overtakes Sify Broadband

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
im sure dataone has a lot more users than sify :) the funny thing is sify actually works at some places.. someone from chennai was reasonably happy with his connection

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
But Sify has actually improved a lot.....thanks to my CTO....but it is still not worth it

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
MTNL section has 8000 posts ! dats quite a lot considering its available in only 2 cities

avinds

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 31, 2004
I think DTH will catch up fast..... lots of posts related to DTH these days

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
As I understand , the forums have more number of posts due to :1. newbies do not search & need instant solutions 2. some members repeat the topics ( simply repeat ! )3. some comment on other members' postswithout serving any useful purpose

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
^^^ I agree with you atleast for the MTNL-Triband posts, Newbies just dont search for things even pinned at the Top...

sundar_milo

Regular
Regulars
Dec 29, 2005
To seshu :1. newbies do not search & need instant solutions I absolutely disagree with this cos anyone who wants to post something inorder to get help has to post anyhow ,new topic or old one.2. some members repeat the topics ( simply repeat ! )Repeating topics just increase the TOPIC number and it has got nothing to do with increasing posts as even though they did a post in same topic it still makes post=post+1. simple mathematics :p3. some comment on other members' posts without serving any useful purposeyep .sure,totally agree with ya m8 cos im doin the same thing in this post :D