BSNL Broadband offering me a 1Mbps bandwidth instead of 2Mbps???? Any Idea????

ISP
BSNL
Hello, I am on BSNL Rs249 broadband plan for the last one year. At first, the speed was around 250kbps which was quite sufficient for me, but now from past 2 months, I am only getting a speed of 10-25 kbps. Sometimes, I get 200 to 250 kbps for 5-10 minutes and at that time my router shows me the Bandwidth value to be 2Mbps. When I get poor speed, router shows a bandwidth value of 1 Mbps.

I think that this has something to do with my Bandwidth value not being 2Mbps all the time. Kindly help me out here.

I have already tried contacting bsnl customer care but they are so dumb they don't even know what the hell bandwidth is. My landline is working quite good with no noise, sometimes there is some noise but net used to work fine with the noise before.

Thanks.

My Router- D-Link 2750u
Windows 10

The minimum broadband speed for any BSNL plan including bb249 is 8 Mbps, meaning you should get download speeds like 700-800 KB/s. Did you activate your Happy browsing offer? Post your SNR, attenuation, line rate statistics.

Attenuation Down Stream 39
Attenuation Up Stream 27
SNR Margin Down Stream 6.4
SNR Margin Up Stream 8.0

The minimum broadband speed for any BSNL plan including bb249 is 8 Mbps, meaning you should get download speeds like 700-800 KB/s. Did you activate your Happy browsing offer? Post your SNR, attenuation, line rate statistics.

Attenuation Up Stream 27
SNR Margin Up Stream 8.0

Very poor line quality. Use this image from the link below for reference

Does my BSNL stats looks ok? | BSNL Broadband

You need to ask your lineman to replace the existing and use a fresh broadband cable free of joints and distant from heavy electrical line. You didn't post your line rate and maximum attainable rates which would give an idea if your local exchange has bumped your speeds to cater to 8 Mbps connection. But first things first, get your line checked and replace the cable.

Attenuation Up Stream 27
SNR Margin Up Stream 8.0

Those are your SNR and attenuation stats. What about the line rate or attainable rate stats? They are expressed in kbps. In D-Link 2750u router, under statistics - adsl driver, they are the values corresponding to "downstream" and "upstream".

share the line rates.
your snr margin looks low for a 2mbps connectiton for this attenuation rates the snr margin show go beyond 10