BSNL Broadband offering complimentary TOPUP on daily FUP plans ?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter geek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 17,339
@crymetyme have you seen the date?

Ofcors you can downgrade the plan as i am currently on 299 1.5gb/day plan and using these topups,btw which date you are talking about

Thats what i am saying that its activated upto june end and i mean to say that it will be available for many months to come for free activation which one requires to activate every month and than it will be done for that month.

Click upgrade and than select the topup from the drop down list in the next page and click topup.
ibKRbuD.jpg

lc0qs9R.jpg

Last edited:
If I select a topup then what is the surety that I will not get charge for this in my bill? Can anyone please confirm?

I tried it and was not charged in the last bill and i do not know what will happen in this billing cycle but most probably it wont be charged.

I'm not sure if this will continue next month given that all current 299 plan subscribers (1.5gb/day) will be migrated to the new BSNL CUL plan (2gb/day) for ₹349. The current 299 plan is now a promotional plan for new users for a 6 months period. I have been on this 299 plan January,2019 and it ends on the 30th of June.

No,the 299 plan will continue to remain active and available for subscription,its not a promotional plan rather is a regular plan.The 349 plan is a new plan which has nothing to do with 299 plan.
299 was a promotional plan earlier where they used to provide 10gb/day @20mbps which was later modified to provide 1.5gb/day and 291 plan was introduced as a replacement and that is a promotional plan for new subscribers for first six months.
I am on 291 plan for more than 6 months and its still working.