BSNL Broadband offering complimentary TOPUP on daily FUP plans ?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter geek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 17,375
One user got this Link

How much GB of the data is included in the Complimentary Top - Up?

Well, for that, first I have to cross my quota of 500 GB on the 777 plan, right? 😁 I barely use 50% of it every month. 😅@Nikhil Sharma

Last edited:
I crossed my 10gb data once and was redirected to this page. As per my usage the top up is of the same limit as the plan opted for.
KesKv91.jpg

Last edited:
Its happy browsing again.

Its easy to activate and it gets activated for the whole month and you can activate it before ur daily fup gets exhausted,all you need to go to the usage check page and click on upgrade and than select topup from 3 of the available 1gb,1.5gb and 3gb and click topup. you can activate it many a times i.e if you click 3gb topup twice,you will get 1.5gb for 249/299 plan or data as per ur plan thats the default plan data plus 6gb data everyday for the running month and you dont have to do it everyday.You won't be charged anything for that as i tried 3 topups last month and nothing was charged in the bill.

@crymetyme thank you for the detailed information. So how long will this continue because I have seen it will end on 1 July. Also can you please share all the important links from which you are activating all these...