BSNL Broadband now offers 2 Mbps post-FUP speeds on all plans of Rs. 675 & above !

My plan showing "Base-HS-I-H-4MB-5GB-1MB-M" . I am getting 1mbps only. very bad. bsnl chennai still not yet upgraded?

Still 1 Mbps in Kerala too .

Just upgraded my plan today. Not crossed 5gb yet but on portal it is still showing 4Mbps upto 5GB and 1Mbps beyond. Not sure whether I'll get the upgraded speed or not. Alwar, Rajasthan circle

Abhi1895 Up North !, Portal is still showing Base-HS-I-H-4MB-5GB-1MB-M ! BUT I am getting 2 mbps speed w.e.f. 17th June 2017. I am pretty sure that you will also get the upgraded speed after FUP !

As expected, BSNL Customer Care doesn't have a F %$#&n CLUE ! :biggrin:

Actually my previous plan 499 and now i am in 680 plan.i am getting 1 mbps speed from yesterday night.i didn't used that 5gb at 4mbps but my starting speed itself 1mbps only.

Finally touched fup today. Glad to see 2Mbps. And here is the internal circular of bsnl

-- dead tinypic image removed --

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not pakka 2mbps plan.getting 1.7 mbps only.pathetic bsnl. I am happy that atleast bsnl increased this much speed.

At least you are getting 1.7 Mbps ! . I am still getting 1 Mbps . i went to exchange to complain about it but they said they did not get any information about increase in speed they cant do nothing about it. But when i said that my neighbor is getting 2 mbps they said he will be in 1199 plan ( he is not he is using 675 just like me !). Then i ask about line speed i am only getting 2 mbps pre fup they said i need to wait next month then only they can test my speed(i have no clue what they mean by that). i have no idea what to about it !. Now thinking of changing network from bsnl to asianet for 999 rs 200gb at 200mbps look like nice offer !.

Dosen't matter, as soon as you cross your FUP you'll get 2 Mbps Flat speed. Portal takes time to get updated. after all it's bsnl.