BSNL Broadband: New broadband connection ?

• Thread starter Thread starter anakin_seth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,808

anakin_seth

ISP
bsnl
I am using bsnl broadband for 2 years because i get heavy billing and modem disconnects frequently for a month i thought buying new broadband connection so i applied new bsnl broadband on 26-07-2010 my previous connection i got in 3 days but now it seems it would take time because of the there new offer everyone apply for the connection so how many days it would take for my new connection i am in tamilnadu.( i discontinued previous connection)

I am not sure whether taking a new connection will be of any use. You are getting disconnection because of poor line condition. Even if you take a new connection, the same line may exist. So you may face problem after all these stuff. I too had problems with huge bills. I switched to UL 750. It give 512 Kbps @ Rs. 750 per month.I am not sure how long it takes for you. For my connection, I waited almost a month.

THANK you for your reply first it' new connection(telephone,broadband) so i don't think i going to have same problem again and i applied for unlimeted plan. it took a month maybe your in a deep vilage in our area the connection maximum given in two weeks this is only 5 day i think i will get connection by next friday but last time i got connection in a week.

I live at quarter of a kilometer from the local exchange. Keep calling them, if we do enough follow ups we may get the connection soon.

quater mile from exchange took a month i got connection two years back that time they were fast i think it because they did not have that much customer that time now plenty of customers so they don't care. bsnl staffs always do strike i think i would be more happy if they sell to private sector then we would get connection on a day.

11 days passed no action bsnl need to take care customers.

As I said, keep calling them. Follow up can work magic with BSNL.

17 days 5 visits 8 phone calls finally the number and bb id alotted but still connection not given yet they said it will take few days more bsnl guys why don't you **** off us the customer kanchipuram telephone exchange sucks.i thing it will take atleast 10 days more i am struck with no broadband for 25 days and i am using tata docomo gprs for browse speed 9 kbs 7 times slower.

finally i got phone installed after 5 visits 2 phone calls to dgm the kanchipuram dgm is mean man he war arrogant so that the line man till they not provided the modem the sad part is they given me offer first 15 days are 2mbs download but now the portal id data.bsnl.in website say the broadband provided on 7-08-2010 s0 6 days till today lost. the bsnl sucks they didn't stick to the offer this bsnl sucks i don't why the DGM as well as line man are mean. they did not respect the customers i think all because of poor goverment they have all time for strike and do all the thigs like. bsnl sucks it has to be made private organatization.

21 days past still not provided modem bsnl sucks my advice is don't buy bsnl connection yester day i gone exchange they shown me list my name not on it they after these people only i can get my connection it shows like 50 people so i have to wait another 30 days for modem and i will be billed for broadband for this month **** bsnl officers your good to **** your ******.

the f***ing bsnl customer service perosons came here. the broadband not working they behaved rudely to me i thinkg the f***ing bsnl only good to f*** their m****rs. i totally tired of visiting their they not making single work to make my broadband work. the f***** bsnl workers you **** all your family.

I do feel sorry for you but this is the way the BSNL works and sucks. You need to compromise with them , for getting a good plan and a bandwidth or waste the money in other ISP's with the slower speed.

finally i got my connection on yesterday. the technicians worked for 5 days to solve my problem. it's on the exchange they didn't activated my broadband without activation dsl line they said they activated after i fought with technicians,lineman,bsnl officers they found the problem .if i didn't done anything it might have taken them 3 months to give me connection finally 29 days i got broadband.