BSNL Broadband monthly bill.

• Thread starter Thread starter saamy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 127,140

saamy

hi guys, I got my broadband connection on the 4th of Janauary 2006. Yesterday i received my normal telephone bill, in that bill it shows an amount of Rs 1248/- as debits and the same amount as credits. I had paid the above said amount for outright purchase of modem. Will i receive a separate bill for broadband.

There is no separate bill for broadband

Go to BSNL Portal, login and check your usage.
As You are a new user login with your portal id and password supplied by the BSNL

My broadband is rural plan, user id - and my password is but with these Id and password I can not login to check my monthly bill. Could you help me pls?

@sena mizoremove your id and password immediately.this is personal information.not to post in public forum.

My broadband is rural plan, user id - "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@bsnl.in" and my password is "xxxxxxxxxx" but with these Id and password I can not login to check my monthly bill. Could you help me pls?

You are not supposed to tell these details to anyone, either over internet or telephone. Keep them to yourselves. You don't strangers your bank account number, right? Same idea (generally speaking).

How I know the broad band monthly usage charge from your end.

BSNL Portal

click this link and ENTER your portal Id and Password given by them.
if you dont have portal id call the customer care.

I deposited Rs 500/- towards security charges for taking modem on rent basis@ Rs 90/- p.m.with a Rs 250/- plan on 18-6-2010. The installation of modem took place on 21-6-2010. Free downloading of 1 GB exhausted on 25-6-2010. The telephone bill shows an amount of Rs 2346/-. Since the telephone bill does not show the details so calculating the charges for 5 days broadband charges amount to Rs 1273/- after deducting the landline bill for Rs 483/- monthly plan Rs 250/- ,modem rent Rs 90/- p.m. Rs 250/- as installation charges.To ascertain the usage i wanted to check the same . But unfortunately the page does not open . In order to save me from being fleeced by BSNL i am disconnecting the broadband connection .

hello..im uisng bsnl bb plan of monthly 600rs...2.5gb day usage nd night unlimited..nd speed is 2mbps....but when i download i mena songs nd videos..getting download speed maximum of 200kb per secnd..so is it normal???when i chekcd using speedtest.net its showing dat download speed is 512kb per secnd...den how its happening??anything wrong?i havent ever got a dwnld speed more dan 200kb from any site or any dwld acclrtr...there is now a new unlimted plan of 900 rs..speed is 512 kb ps upto 8gb nd aftr dat 256...im thinking of changing to dis plan...i want to knw be4 dat how much dwld speed i will get??plz help me....im waiting for ur valuable replys

hey can anyone plz temme whether i can change my bsnl broadband plan online.........i m using plan rs 250 n i want to change it to rs 750.........plz help...