BSNL Broadband: : Isnt BSNl trying to fool with their new plans? LIVE EXAMPLE!

GadgetGuru12

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home 1800
Ok... Here is a live example to prove that BSNL is just trying to fool us and waste our time. :notallowed:
My current plan is Home 1800 , which has 10GB limit.

Now, a lot of plans have came out, so anyone will start thinking that, BSNL should have got some better plan than their existing one. So, thats what happened with me and I started checking the BSNL pages here ,

.:BB COMBO:.

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

Now, in my current Home 1800, I have NIGHT UNLIMITED and 10 GB Limit.

So, I should get something which gives NIGHT UNLIMITED and more limit than 10GB for less price, but alas, f**king BSNL will never change. Their only motive is to make money!

^ have you written this to your circle head of BSNL in a polished way 😉 if you have not yet ,
send / courier a registered letter ... [CGM, BSNL, Bhubaneshwar ( find rest of address )]

I became victim of BSNL ULF 1100 Plan. They promise "2 Mbps", however they route http traffic their proxy server. Their proxy server is terribly buggy. Most of the sites where CDN is used just don't open. I am planning to switch to Airtel 1399 today. Moreover they also have a hard cap of 1GB/day download in their "unlimited" plan. This sucks. BSNL is crappy company switch to other company while you can.

1GB per day limit in Unlimited Plan? huh!!!! Did you mean that the first 1GB/day will come at 2Mbps and later you will get 256kbps? or you will get 0 kbps?

Yes they show "Your usage of 1GB is exceeded". Click here to Agree now to Fair Usage policy. If I click Agree nothing happens. This page comes up when you try open ANY Http page (Mails and Torrent work fine!)

Useless plans, no advantage. since UL users have total data transfer of around 100GB per month on average, you will be left on 256kbps or 512 pretty much after 2-3 days. Enjoy rest of the month with that and pay a premium for those 2-3 days as well.To be honest i think this is actually really Stupid in the way dictionary defines it and not in a away people generally overuse the word.