BSNL Broadband is randomly redirecting users to their webmail service‽

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 62,472
I had written a nice email to BSNL folks on Monday. Other than that, nothing else.

Same here

I thought they were redirecting 'cause i forgot to pay my bill

then it seems frequent!

LOL😀. Payment of bill and redirection has no connection. They will disconnect your broadband connection after specified period. Will not redirect.

Is anyone still facing problem? I'm still being redirected to BSNL mail page daily more than once. I'm using Linux Mint with FF & Midori. It is happening across all systems without any kind of BSNL Self Care crap installed. So it is something from their side but those customer care idiots know nothing :fubar:

Happening to me too. Just started happening again after 2 3 peaceful days. Changing DNS does not help. Stupid idiots.. 🙁
Browser- Chrome
Broadband- 675ULD

I am facing this problem today. My internet is anyways down and the DSL keeps on blinking. But whenever the DSL becomes stable in between, I am intermittently being forced into the mail.bsnl.in website. BSNL is really irritating the hell out of me. At first, they give me the most unstable connection possible and then they force me to an advertisement for their mail service. Sorry but I do not need e-mail service and I am not at all interested in that. Let me fcking have some peace of mind.

Yes, it seems that the bjp govt is spamming hard not only through e-mails, sms'es but also directly through broadband services and trying to get users to use their e-mail service instead of the most stable servers like Google, Yahoo, etc.