BSNL Broadband is now offering 8mbps as minimum speeds on almost all their plans

Is BSNL Broadband capable of providing 8mbps speeds in your area?

• Total voters

jtnrao7

Regulars
Do you have any link to plans and pics of CPE?
I checked BSNL site but could only find 2-3Mbps plan on Wimax.
Nothing for 30Mbps wireless plans.
go to the bsnl office and ask them if they are providing wireless broadband or not

I think 491 plan is available for all users as on BSNL site it says.. Applicable for all users and not only new users. I have applied for 299 plan via twitter which gives 10GB per day.

InkTone

Regulars
use BSNL CUSTOMER CARE
or

SMS the following code to 54141 (From BSNL mobile) / 9400054141 (For All Other operators like Airtel,Vodafone,Aircel,TATA,RELIANCE......etc)
LL*STD CODE for Land Line
BB*STD CODE for BroadBand

(STD CODE OF THE AREA WHERE SERVICE IS DESIRED Eg. STD code of Pune is 020 )

ex: send "LL*020" to 54141 for landline (From BSNL Mobile ) send "LL*020" to 9400054141 for landline (Other Mobile Users)

they will contact you back. that is how i did in 2016

what exactly is the process of applying for a bsnl connection these days? they don't respond to me on twitter lol.
I applied online for a BSNL Broadband connection. Some one from their call centre called up and got my address etc. Post this a BSNL staff called me and asked me to email the docs, which I did (last Saturday). Today he said he has processed my docs and the connection should be given tomorrow. I applied for the 99 plan hoping the happy browsing offer will be available, else can always upgrade. I'm from Chennai though.

Link to apply online is here : BSNL CUSTOMER CARE . To find the link I had to hunt for the old BSNL adverts from few months back. Didnt find the online application link anywhere in the internet or BSNL website currently.

Last edited: