BSNL Broadband is now offering 8mbps as minimum speeds on almost all their plans

Is BSNL Broadband capable of providing 8mbps speeds in your area?

• Total voters
My friend is in 249 plan and he is getting only 2 Mbps speed right now.

I'm on 249 plan and in Chennai circle. Yesterday happy browsing got activated once I exhausted by available quota. It cant work for some and not work for others. Best to complain on twitter if it's not activated.

It seems that BSNL has twitter handles for every circle and from the looks of it they seem to be very prompt in resolving issues. So i would suggest you to tweet to them giving them your landline number and also describe your redirection problem and that happy browsing not getting activated for you, post some screenshots too. Let's hope they understand the issue.

Search for @BSNL_HP
Login on Twitter

Two months back happy browsing did not work for me and I got the same profile not found error. Here's what I did and the series of events that happened.

1. Complained on to BSNL Corp on twitter that happy browsing doesn't work.
2. They tagged BSNL Chennai and asked them to look at it
3. My exchange guys called me to understand the problem.
4. Was a little difficult making them understand the issue, but they sincerely tried to help.
5. They said we will try resetting your profile and lets see what happens
6. They reset the profile and happy browsing got activated immediately.

It was a happy ending and the entire process from complaint to fix happened in about two hours. I sent an appreciation tweet to say thankyou.

Source
happy browsing still working for me i didnt use any data from my base pack i activated happy browsing on 1st sept 12.01 am without any other link they redirected me directly

If happy browsing is over and they think 35 GB fup is enough these days,then I am sorry to say BSNL broadband will be dead as soon as Jio gets a hold,which u hope is soon

^^i just crossed my fup limit too and being redirected to the promo page ,althopugh the page is just blank and nothing is working...
so i fear the worse,well time to move on to some other option i guess,35 gb is just not enough.

When i am trying to open any site i am redirecting to happy browsing page again and again after that i am clicking on happy browsing button but nothing is working