Max Rate
:
25308 1048 kbps
POWER
:
0.0 12.3 dbm

Slow upload speed .17mbps

Please help

20Mbps till 50GB or 2Mbps till 50GB doesn't really matter IMO,matters what you get after that [emoji1]

More than that, the availability. FTTH by BSNL is available only on some very small pockets near their district HQ. So the reach is poor.

true ..... " After That " 🙁
but looks like all ISP are on a Roll thanks to Jio , just read same plans for Chennai by bsnl

In Goa BSNL said they will start with Fiber cable for homes, like 5-4 years back . Till now the cable has reached to all panchayats and govt offices only .

Well i still got my bsnl wire coming out of the cemented drainage system 😡

true ..... " After That " 🙁
but looks like all ISP are on a Roll thanks to Jio , just read same plans for Chennai by bsnl

In Goa BSNL said they will start with Fiber cable for homes, like 5-4 years back . Till now the cable has reached to all panchayats and govt offices only .

Well i still got my bsnl wire coming out of the cemented drainage system 😡

All ISP's ?
If i am not wrong only BSNL has reacted, no one other.

Airtel, Idea and Vodafone renewed their mobile data tariffs. As for ISPs,other than BSNL, most give good plans.

5QWsE.jpg

I received the message too today. So, they have officially announced only now.

BSNL is not a very bad network overall only if they had some good lines. I tried again today to go back to BSNL for sometime (from Jio) to test out and the DSL lights/network dropped like 5 times in a single hour and I returned back to Jio again. There is a perpetual noise on the phone line which never gets fixed properly. Even the lineman has got bored of getting his hands greased all the time. Their internet lines are just to terrible I suppose and they need to improve the infrastructure.

They complain about lesser customers as a rebuttal for not improving their infrastructure and relaying/changing their old lines. In reality, they just do not put any effort to get customers. In fact, around 10 customers in my area pleaded with them to fix their lines and finally left BSNL after all the headache over the years. I have a DB box in front of my house but it has been dead for ages and they have never tried to fix it too. They pull my line from like 50-100 meters away which creates a lot of the problems related to terrible connection I suppose. Their plans are very good now compared to the competition here in Guwahati (especially with their free calls and 1 mbps minimum broadband). If only they would have fixed their lines and their customer service and advertised their plans slightly, they would have got huge no. of customers. I can fucking make TV and print ads free of cost or for minimal even if I apply some brain. Not sure what their PR departments and managerial staff are working on.