BSNL Broadband is now offering 1mbps as minimum post FUP speeds

Those who did not get updated BSNL plans please follow the below steps which I tried and successfully updated my Broadband plan.
1) Collect your BSNL exchange telephone number , call them and request to give phone number of Modem configuring officer.

2) Call the person who configure BSNL modem and ask him that you did not get the speed as per BSNL plan which you subscribed.
Speed of any BSNL plan is adjusted at district BSNL office so ask the Modem configuring officer to give the phone number of the officer who adjust modem speed.

3) Call the officer who adjust the speed of broadband plan and ask them to provide speed as per the plan.

I followed these steps and got updated speed within 5 minute.

AtIGxk.jpg

Anyone from MH circle having the same ?

This link worked for me in Pune -> https://172.30.19.42/bsnlfup/usage.php (just try all the links even if mentioned for other circles)

The data usage shows 9.4 GB available so it looks like my 999 plan which earlier had 8 GB quota is now updated to 10 GB - hopefully price remains the same and also hopefully post-FUP speed will be 1 mbps instead of the earlier 512 kbps.

BSNL made us wait for long but anyway they made it finally. I'm sure they woken up prior to upcoming 4G. If there was no 4G then we would have been stuck as is.

I have exceeded 2GB FUP and now the speed dropped to 1.27Mb/s. Far better then the Sloth 512kb/s!

5524467311.png

Circle: Karnataka
Plan: BBG Combo UL 675

QkYWOZ.jpg

After FUP, my BSNL brodband bandwidth reading is nearly 1.4 Mbps.

Circle: Kerala
Plan: BBG Combo UL 650

After 8 freaking years..BSNL has managed to go from 512kbps to 1Mbps
Bravo..!! [emoji122] [emoji119] [emoji120] [emoji1]

LOL it's showing 1Mbps for me[emoji14]
Looks like the updation is happening on a regional basis

After 8 freaking years..BSNL has managed to go from 512kbps to 1Mbps
Bravo..!! [emoji122] [emoji119] [emoji120] [emoji1]
Look at it like this ......... it's been only 8 years 😀
I thought by now you would have disconnected Bsnl, after buying Jio.
100% sure their prices will be better than Bsnl

Lol another Jio hype affected people. Jio will become Dio if dare to compete with BSNL broadband.