1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BSNL Broadband is now injecting ads in user browsing sessions like MTNL Broadband

Discussion in 'BSNL Broadband' started by CRACING, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Jaitly

Jaitly New Member

Thanks!
    Yes, I did.
    On pgportal . gov . in

2. Sushubh

Sushubh Administrator
    Moderators Regulars

pgportal complaints do not go to trai. bsnl has already responded several times to pgportal complaints with shitty excuses. they claim that it is for the benefit of the consumer. they get service alerts along with some ads which are aimed to be beneficial to them. they also claim that it is not a security/privacy threat and no user data is collected. bunch of lies.

3. Sushubh

Sushubh Administrator
    Moderators Regulars

lol. just realized that you might have complained on pgportal to get the ads disabled. local guys probably have no idea about the ad injection.

4. Jaitly

Jaitly New Member

What else you recommend I do ?

5. Sushubh

Sushubh Administrator
    Moderators Regulars

I really have no clue. I am not sure if TRAI has a dedicated email id for complaints against telecom operators. I suggest writing a typed/hand-written letter to the Chairman, TRAI. Letters always work better than emails.

6. Miniweb

Miniweb New Member

I just join to inform, they are doing If they don't stop, I will H_c_ BSNL and Telecom ministry . I am paying Rs4000 per month and they playing, monitoring and altering content. ITS DISTURBING. Seriously I am just waiting for one more day then straight to consumer court, if not resolve then programming deep black code

7. Sushubh

Sushubh Administrator
    Moderators Regulars

Keep us posted though!

8. morecrap

morecrap Newbie

Using BSNL FTTH. No ads for me yet. How to get included in the DND list?

9. sameerss

sameerss Member

OMG and I thought my computer was having serious adware problem or something when all the anti adware reports came out negative.

I'm running a wordpress blog and lately getting the same caringpapa BS banner in my Wordpress control panel. As I hit source code, i can find nothing wrong in the code itself. Just found this thread and tried finding image code again. And what shows up is the image source is the same as my BSNL ip address.

Any solutions for this, then please add an update?

10. Sushubh

Sushubh Administrator
    Moderators Regulars

Complain through PGPortal. Get it disabled on your account. Write a complaint to TRAI.