BSNL Broadband: I have a strange problem

• Thread starter Thread starter tanmoykm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 14,962
At last BSNL people came to my shop for checking for the problem I reported on Friday.At first they were not ready to accept that, there is problem in connection. After several minutes of checking they said, there was a problem in my PC, [lol], that's the knowledge of this BSNL people.Then I pursue them to check it on there laptop which they bring along with them, they check it.Even then they said it was fault in my system.😡After several minutes of checking and talking with there superior finally they accept, there is problem in connection.They said they will check from exchange's MTF section and change pair, and blah blah blah.Today is Monday, I don't think any thing was done to rectify problem, as problem is still persist.Tomorrow, they asked me to come to exchange with modem & adapter for checking.Lets see, what happens tomorrow.I will keep updating about the same.

Tubelight... PC... hahaha.. what an analysis! All the best for tomorrow.

I have called BSNL official.They said they changed port from the exchange and now my connection should work normally.What do you think guys, is my connection working normally???No way, BSNL people are bulls****. I don't think so any of the officers having any technical knowledge.I am still facing the problem.Tomorrow I am changing my line from the one junction point to another.Lets see what happens.I will update the same.

Yesterday lineman changed my telephone cable from DP box( or whatever it is called) up to my PC.After that, it seems my connection is working fine, but to be sure, I want to test it for 1-2 days more.I will update about the status of my connection.

hey bro i too had this problem.the solution is quite simple.the wire connecting your landline is the root problem.as due to huge traffic in evening time,the faulty wire cant take the load.carbon gets accumulated in the wire,hence the speed drops.call the linesman to repair it.good luck

pomanup - is that a fact or joke?Sometimes I notice BSNL guys blame on Apartment concealed wiring too. I am facing auto reset of my internet connection. After reset, it connects back immediately in

pomanup - is that a fact or joke?

Sometimes I notice BSNL guys blame on Apartment concealed wiring too. I am facing auto reset of my internet connection. After reset, it connects back immediately in

i have the exact same problem. he changed the line from the dp box too.. still no effect! pls help!!! any other suggestions?my ip is 59.xxx

Hi guys, i too facing the same problem. My bsnl net works fine full day, but suddenly disconnects after 6pm. Strange but true, don't understand the exact issue,

Any suggestion guys. I'll be checking your forum daily for any update from you guys.

Hi guys, i too facing the same problem. My bsnl net works fine full day, but suddenly disconnects after 6pm. Strange but true, don't understand the exact issue,

Any suggestion guys. I'll be checking your forum daily for any update from you guys.

Did you try talking to the SDE of your exchange ? A word with someone knowledgeable at exchange can work wonders at times.

Did you try talking to the SDE of your exchange ? A word with someone knowledgeable at exchange can work wonders at times.

This worked for me.
I used to get only 12 hours of Internet per day. I faced the exact problem for many months. Internet would punctually disconnect at 6:30 pm and reconnect the next day at 7 am. "Punctually".

The biggest hurdle I faced was that it would disconnect after their duty hours & the linemen would come next day at around 10 am only to find the broadband working fine & close the complaint.

Spoke to the JTO who was at loss to comprehend what was wrong. He'd blame the modem, splitter etc.
Went to apply for disconnection, The staff were ready to accept. The SDE happened to be there and I explained to him about my problem. He said he would look into it.

2 days later, He solved it!!
Turned out, A joint somewhere was faulty they repaired it and no more disconnections since then!!

So yeah! Do speak to the SDE and "politely" explain your concern to him. It might be solved.

Best of luck. [because with Bsnl, you need a lot of it]