• Thread starter Thread starter AgentX
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,266

AgentX

The Secret Agent
ISP
Airtel / BSNL
Hey guys, I've been getting very huge pings lately...from a week. Now I just couldn't stand this and went to complain and NO ONE wants to care about any pings. All they care about is speed and internet working status.

I've been getting around 1033ms to USA and 800ms to UK and the same to other countries. Even for Hyderabad I get around 144ms which is very high for me since I was getting 40ms before the week...

I also get very low speed (Should be getting 512kbs) but only getting around 200kbps...all of my ADSL statistics are normal too. And I get normal internet with normal pings from 3AM to 8AM only...🙁

Are you guys suffering from the same problem?
P.S, I do multiplayer gaming a lot and pings affect me more...

I play multiplayer games too, so i can feel your pain.What online games are you trying to play ?At what exact time are you experiencing high pings ? Can you post some tracerts/ping logs or d3tr screencaps ? (d3tr is a 3d ping/tracert graph tool).Have you tried the tcp ack registry changes to lower ping ?have you tried any tunnelling service ?Anyway, yesterday my latencies were mostly ok for me.