BSNL Broadband Home Plan UL 900 to be Home Plan UL750 w.e.f 1 April 08

• Thread starter Thread starter vmgobinath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 31,273
If it really happens, I'm thinking about getting another 500 plan for NU only. That way, my total bill will be 750+500=1250

im getting 2mb connection speed in my UL connection right now .. Something is going on. 😱

if this were true, it would mess with my annual payment for broadband.not that i think it is.. the letter seems to professional to be a real one 😛

^ can you put up a screen shot to prove that?

Unfortunately its back to 30kbps now after modem disconnected. :wall:

Hopefully a good news after long time but i think it wud have been better if they had upgraded speeds rather than decreasing prices on ul900

A 512kbps unlimited plan at 1800 would be great. Yeah I know it's a bit steep but double the speed at double the price is not much to ask for. It's retarded that they have only 256k unlimited lines for home users

If this circular is true (seems to me) then 512 UL @ Rs. 1350/-

hi , i m new on this site.it is true that the bsnl dataone plans will have change from first april.

are yaroo what will be the uplaod speed on 512kbps ul?if it is 512kbps symmetric i am definitely going for it:yahoo:

Well this circular is a real one I've vouched for it.. but this is available in WAN/intranet site only..Unless the signed letter copy received by the Area officers this may be delayed implementation in circle levels.. I think April 2nd week they may get the original order and will be notified accordingly.. till time the office sites will refelect the old rates..