BSNL Broadband Home Plan UL 900 to be Home Plan UL750 w.e.f 1 April 08

• Thread starter Thread starter vmgobinath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 31,268
@rahimveron: the form in pune was just "fill in the blanks" like "current plan: ________ " and "new plan: __________ " so i just wrote "home ul 1350 512kbps unlimited" 🙂even here the guy was a bit adamant that no such plans exist... i just calmly told the guy to take his time and check up for any updates and said i will leave the form with him anyway. i was not very optimistic on getting the plan, thinking i would need to visit today or tomorrow to remind/check up, but finally it did show up today...@sunnykinger: what do you mean by "speed is the same" ? what program are you using to check your speeds? try some good HTTP or torrent download using utorrent or a good download accelerator like "free download manager"... and run multiple downloads at the same time only then you will get the full speed. i usually dont get full speed with only a single download at a time...also, if you are testing on speedtest.net, make sure nothing else is downloading anything then test with one of the server in europe, like paris-france, frankfurt-germany , (avoid nearby ones like mumbai etc 🙂) you will get a more accurate reading...

i tried testing it but the speed is the same as if i m using the same old 900 ULbut i called at the customer care and they said that in 24 hours the speed will be increasedlets see

Here the form had had Tick marks on the different plans, i will wait and hope.

@Rahim I visited the Commercial Officer today at my exchange.She confirmed me that all formalities to start the service have been completed . It may start from Monday and they are accepting application.You should visit C.O. in your exchange rather talking to crap customer care officials.And I suggest you to submit the application directly to C.O. not at front desk in the exchange.

@Rahim
I will confirm you tomorrow after visiting my exchange.
Thanks a lot . Which is your exchange?

Mine is Alipore. SO they will start giving/accepting forms from Monday, right?

She told me so. You may meet CO tomorrow to know the exact scenario of your exchange.

I am using UL750 Plus,the download and upload speeds Im getting are very low ie avg. 25kbps and 20 kbps .what speeds are other people getting.Is there any way to increase the speeds.🙁

@TheGreat1, I think you are getting the normal speeds. The maximum can be 32kBps on both streams as per 750UL plan