• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,208

jagu1986

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND 500C+
Hi Everyone,

I need urgent help from all you guyz,

i am about to get new dataone connection but i am not able to decide which plan will be best for me-500c or 750ul

i am a torrent addict :wall:
or should i go for an evdo connection

Any kind of info on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Eagerly waiting for some comments 😛

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Home 500 series speed is upto 2 Mbps. But free downloads only between 2Am to 8AM.
( C and C+ limits telphone calls and day free usage )
Home 750 speed 256 Kbps H24 unlimited.
Home 1350 speed 512 Kbps
EVDO: BSNL EVDO CLUB - Unofficial BSNL EVDO Website serving you information, reviews and more since November 2007. unofficial web site.
Whether available in your town/city check up.

if possible go for 500c.. so you can download all you want between 2-8am.. at 2mbps speeds.. UL750 Is 256kbps pretty slow..

If you are her to take an advice, I suggest you to go for Home500C, The amount of data that can be downloaded in H500c and double to that of H750UL 256kbps X 24 hrs= 2764 MB2Mbps X 6 hrs = 5400 MBthis is possible if you get 2Mbps. Due to some problems i get only 1.4Mbps speed.so, in the worst case, 1.4Mbps X 6hrs = 3780 MB.But if you are concerned about upload also, the DL:UL ratio will be 1:1 in H750UL plan and will be around 4:1 in H500C plan.As you now know some more details/comparisionsits now up to you to choose the plan. Welcome to BSNL Broadband

thanx for the reply guys and i need to know one more infoif i get a new landline connection and home 500c broadband in that connection what will be the charges that i have to pay initially or in the first biill

For a new landline conn+Home500C Broadband plan, There will be Rs500 security deposit toward new landline + [rs1000 if you wand STD]+Rs500 Security deposit towards Broadband combo plan+Cost of Modem (If modem from BSNL)+Rs 250 towards Broadband Installaton charges(Pls. confirm this with customer care, it depends on location)