BSNL Broadband has a brand new Selfcare Portal

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Looks like they've updated their portal and it is a centralized one and not region specific. I wanted to check a complaint status and when I typed https://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in, it redirected to BSNL CUSTOMER CARE.

9Sj2cDv.png

s8EQwbJ.png

It will ask you to put the same user ID and password as your old one and will ask you if you need to update your email ID and mobile number in your profile. I am waiting for Dad to forward the OTP received to him. Will explore more once this is done.

Ok. The OTP part is done. It then asks you to set a new password. Once that is done they will send you an activation link on email. Waiting for the mail to arrive.

Last edited:
Activation done. The login ID will be your registered email ID.

bqPvgoi.png

fw3EVw0.png

GP9HiVt.png

This portal is much better than their previous ones.

Two BSNL numbers - both associated with Aircel customer - no OTP being received. 😡

thanks man, finally i could put a request for ftth connection so far received three messages regarding my request.

Otp arrived on my vodafone number also.
Btw cant add my old prepaid evdo number. Any solution?

It now allows changing plan via portal which wasn't available previously for users of West circles.

3AtUrTg.png

so does it show new speeds of 4mbps before fup or its yet to be updated

it says 4 mbps upto 10 gb and thereafter 1 mbps but speed is still 1 mbps on 845 combo unlimited plan.