BSNL Broadband: Firmware upgrade's

• Thread starter Thread starter srianth_hs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 14,095

srianth_hs

ISP
Dataone Bsnl
Hello there....This thread s for Firmware upgrades...Now has anyone seen a upgrade for utstarcom wireless wa3002-g1...???

Hello, I am using UTSTRCOM WA 3002-g1 modem since last approx more than 1 yr.Recently i faced strange problems. All leds are working but sometimes ethernet not ping.And whenver i connect BSNL cable , ethernet not pings.and instead of UTSTARCOM console it opens ZTE console with 192.168.1.1. But if bsnl cable is not connected which is working fine with console & ethernet ping.Tried with other modem which is working ok.So as per diag BSNL line is also ok for broadband usage. Let me know anybody has solution. OR if required let me know the source of firmware.

@sandyindia
Welcome to broadbandforum.co.

Post screenshot of the device status.

Suggestions and info :
download ccleaner from FileHippo.com - Download Free Software.
Clears all old files/temp cache/cookies etc.

1.It is recommended NOT to attempt any FW
update ( and not available luckily !)

2.Are you getting connected to Internet with
present settings and surf all web sites ?

3.The reason you want to change settings in the modem/Router.

4.If you are in Wireless Mode

5 Are you using a secure connection ?

REF:
Initial Setup of WA3002-g1 ADSL Modem

UTSTARCOM WA3002-G1 MULTIUSER GUIDE FOR BSNL DATAONE USERS - India Broadband Wiki

so whenever you arent able to ping , you arent able to open any site or do anything?are you talking about pinging a website or your router?

@superprash2003I could not make anything as usual, @sandyindia 's post !Trying to discourage FW update as the post is in this thread !Let us wait for reply, hopefully, in simple sentences.