** BSNL BROADBAND DSL LINK UNSTABLE **

• Thread starter Thread starter BUNNY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,320
ISP
BSNl
** BSNL BROADBAND DSL UNSTABLE **

1. BSNL DSL link unstable. Modem's DSL LED, disconnects every 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

2. Using Beetel ADSL Modem 220BX.

3. Have removed the splitter. Now phone line goes directly into the modem.

Thanks.

** OMG **

I wish people stop replying to email alerts from the forum. I got those mails.

Link permitting would like to upload 'Modem Status' screenshots. But how does one insert /attach jpegs with a post on this forum?

use imgur.com to upload the image and post the IMG code here. i uploaded the image you mailed me above!

The phone line should directly go to the modem, the splitter is for the phone only. If not used, you will hear some kind of noise in your phone while your modem is communicating with the exchange dslam and the modem will likely drop the connection whenever you get a call or pick up the phone.Happens to me most of the times,other people might have different experiences.
So, set up your connection as above. Use a splitter / remove the phone from the circuit... only modem in use.
Are you getting some disturbances in your phone line ? like odd noises,clicks etc etc while listening on the phone ?? If your phone line is clear and still you are dropping net, check the connectors of the line, they should be golden and shiny and not corroded like black or green oxide color.
Try a different splitter.
If nothing else works contact your bsnl service center. Haat Dhokey unke pichey lago till you rectify your problem. ;

LOL....all over the time..only one thing was going over my head..***ALERT ALERT*** duniya khatam hone waali hai...Aajtak style... 😛

I think problem is with your modulation.
You only need to tick mark G.dmt and tick off all the rest. Save settings and then restart the modem.
Let us know if link stays stable after this.