BSNL Broadband Double Speed for Free!?

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 25,376
YeahGood newsBSNL has increased speed to double for UL plansBad newsbut it is only till 30/4...🙁

BSNL has fully updated their tariff page. Some minor changes like free calls in some combo plans, reduced per mb charges etc. etc.
But absolutely nothing for Standalone UL plans (except 250 free calls for 1350UL). No reduction in rates or increased speeds.

Very Disappointing 🙁

Here's the link
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Hi all today morning when I got up and went for a routine checkup of the downloads on my PC, I was shocked to see that the speed had almost doubled. I am currently on Home 750 unlimited plan, and usually get a download speed of 31-32 kbps, but today morning I saw the stuff getting downloaded at 64-65 kbps. I initially felt it to be some sort of a prank, it being April 1st today, but believe me guys it was real, really real 🙂 I don’t know what was the reason is, but if BSNL by any chance have revised the plans its exciting news for all of us. Keep your fingers crossed guys 🙂 There might be an official announcement soon.Regards,NaveedHyderabad9989660786

Yup ! And this is an old news by now ! 🙂

Ya. The speed are doubled free of cost till April 30 th.

That's great news :inodding:. But what after 30th April? :O Will it still continue or be retired back to normal speeds?

getting double speed as well on my 256UL plan from the past 2 days. but too bad its just temporary. wish they just leave it this way as it is now. there are not going to lose anything out of it. but these sick BSNL officials wont let it be this way. 🙁

Whats the whole point of this exercise? are they just teasing us or going to make this permanent this year? 😕