BSNL Broadband Double Speed for Free!?

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 25,373
These rusty hardware need sometime to get used to high speed

baaahhaahahahahahaha.... now im really rolling on the dirty floor laughing bits of my ass off... or RODFLBAO...

Mee tooo ppl...

Real Surprise..!!!

It seems some one from BSNL has seen this forum and the posts by its users....!!! :imwink:

ShreeRaman

YOu forget about FUP airtel imposes and if you not aware of that then check with delhi peple who were on 256 kbps which was upgraded to 512 with a fup of 5GB

no improvement in speed for me ,i am on UL750+ bangalore

Well yes, me too enjoying double speeds. I am in Kolkata. Yesterday, there was no connection, (i.e. an error of 'Remote Computer Did Not Respond') and today the lines are restored and I am getting double speeds ! According to the Broadband people in my area, BSNL is doing some server maintenance ! However, this speed boost is till 26th April only.

https://www.speedtest.net

I am getting 384kbps on my UL750 but I notice that there are many frequent disconnections after the boost. Usually I used to get just a single or no disconnection in a day but since the boost I get disconnect once every half an hour for a few minutes.

My 1350 plan in goa. Should be 515 kb/sec.I have now😀ownload 830.64 Kбит/секUpload 436.74 Kбит/секPing 169.577 мсек